OnE

Started: November 8, 2015

"That's it. I'm leaving," I mumble to myself. Grabbing all my belongings I leave the crackerbox sized house. Spike is out getting drinks, leaving me alone at home. A smile breaks out on my face as soon as I spot Ella Sam, one of my best friends, waiting at the end of the driveway. She grabs my bag from my hand.

"Guess what I got!" Ella exclaims walking beside me. Her eyes scan my outfit. A pair of short shorts, a bvb tank top, and my red chucks. My loud pink hair is in a high ponytail with my favorite bvb bow next to the hair band.

"What?" I question. She smirks at me, making my eyebrow raise.

"Tickets to the bvb concert." My heart drops. The band that I am so in love with is having a concert outside of the police station in twenty minutes, and my best friend has tickets. "One for you, one for me, one for Sarah." Sarah Shoppe, my other best friend. A smile blossoms on my face once again.

"Oh my god!" I squeal, stopping to grip Ella's shoulders. "We're going to see Black Veil Brides live!" Ella shakes her head at me.

"Angel Black, we aren't just seeing Black Veil Brides. We're meeting Black Veil Brides." Again my heart stops. I, Angel Black, am meeting bvb, my most favorite band in the entire universe. I am meeting Andy, Ashley, Jake, Jinxx, and CC. Holy cow. My arms flail.

"I can't take this. I cannot take all this happiness. Ella tell me you're lying." She shakes her head again. My bag falls from her hand as a silver convertible pulls up. My brother, Jeremiah, and Sarah pull up. Jeremiah works at home as a chef, all us girls do is eat his food. Except for Sarah, she's dating Jeremiah. It's bad enough having to see them together, but to hear it. It's disgusting.

"Angel, c'mon, we have a concert to get to," Sarah calls. I hop into the back of her car as Ella puts my bag in the trunk of Jeremiah's car. Jere speeds off as soon as Ella is next to me. Sarah turns in her seat. "So, are you excited?" I give her a do you think I'm not excited face. She chuckles. "Never mind."

Jere pulls behind a large group of waiting fans. I giggle excitedly. "I cannot wait!" He stops the car just as I jump from it. I land in a splits. Ella rolls her eyes, pulls me from the ground, and drags me straight through the crowd. "Oops! Sorry, she's just looking forward to this concert." People glare at the three of us. My legs fail to keep up with Ella, so I let her drag me.

"Here," Ella snaps, slapping the tickets down. "Let us in." The man puts the tickets away. He waves us in, avoiding Ella's glare. A man with large hands moves us to the front of the growing crowd.

"This is unreal," I mutter. Sarah puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't go falling in love, Angel. Fairytales are exactly that, tales," Sarah tells me. I giggle at her absurdity, but nod my head anyway. Suddenly I'm in the air. The lights dimmen, smoke covers the stage, and I'm on Ella's back. Both Sarah and Ella are over six feet tall, me, I'm five one. Large height difference, little personality difference.

"Hello Miami!" The loud voice of the one and only, Andrew Dennis Biersack. A roar from the crowd responds. I giggle, my hands covering my ears. Andy glances down, smiles, and signals the band to start. I feel multiple hands grope me throughout the preformace, but I don't pay it any mind. Being attractive has always been a flaw of mine. Pink hair, double D's since middle school, and an ass Nicky payed for are all flaws. What fifteen year old has to explain to guys that her boobs are real, not fake?

As the concert comes to an end people leave. The same man with large hands finds us. "You are the girls with the backstage passes, correct?" Ella nods her head. I'm still on her back, clinging to her like a monkey. My legs are around her waist, my arms around her neck, and a silly smile on my face. "Come with me. The band is looking forward to meeting you, especially the pink headed one."