fifTeEn

Once my jeans are buttoned I slip my crop top on. These are my favorite jeans, sea green with rips up and down the legs. I stuff my feet into a pair of black pumps. Tonight is mine and Christian's one year anniversary. Despite the fact we were broken up for a little less than a year we agreed that we still left connected to each other.

It's just a meal at Five Guys, but something is better than nothing. He doesn't really have time lately. He's been busy with the band. I don't mind, this tour is work not a vacation. Grabbing my purse and a pair of sunglasses I exit the room. In the living area Jinxx rests.

"Hey, where's Christian?" I question the man as I take a seat next to him. He turns to me, grinning.

"Sammi's coming! And CC went to the bar with Ash to be the wingman of the day." I pout. Okay, so he forgot. I guess I'll be getting burgers alone today. I stand up and dust my pants off. Saying goodbye to Jinxx I start the walk to the closest mall.

➖✖➖

"Where are you?" Christian asks through the phone. I hold a navy blue dress to my body while holding the phone to my ear by using my shoulder. "Hello?"

"Oh sorry, I'm at the Westfield Mall." (A/N: idk if this is a real mall)

"I'm so sorry I forgot about our date, baby!" I shrug, but quickly blush because he can't see my shrug. Idiot, you are an idiot.

"Don't worry about it, Christian. Today's the perfect day to have that boy's day Andy's been begging you to have." I can hear him sigh dramatically. "If you go out with your band I'll bring back a pretzel for us to split." He quickly agrees and hangs up. I put my phone back in my purse and continue examining the dress on my body. As soon as I spin around to get another dress I crash into someone.

Her bright red hair is all I see. We both scramble up, then help the other retrieve their belongings. We glance at each other before recognition flashes across her face. "Angel Black!" I'm taken back by her outburst. Her face becomes as red as her hair. "I'm sorry, I'm Sammi, Sammi Doll! Jinxx talks about you all the time." A smile graces my face.

"Oh yeah, Jinxxie talks about you all day, everyday! I didn't know you were here already." She links arms with me. Oh, someone's comfy.

"I wanted to surprise him, but I'm sure he can wait while me and you hang out for a bit. Congratulations, by the way. I heard about the whole running into CC's arms on TV. It was cute." A small blush sweeps across my face. She knudges. "Don't be embarrassed. Jinxx and I had a moment like that when he asked me to be his girlfriend." Her eyes fall on my ring. "But he never gave me a black diamond. My god! That ring could pay for the entire McDonald's corporation."

"It's pretty isn't it," I smile, gazing at the ring. How did I get so lucky?

⚫Christian's POV⚫

The door closes and three woman walk in. Immediately music starts. A pole is set up in the middle of the bus. My body freezes. Andy called strippers. ANDY DENNIS CALLED STRIPPERS.

Aren't you proud? I learned Andy's middle name today!

My best friends all pat me on the back. "We know hanging with Angel so much has gotten you soft, but let's get you hard again!" Jake exclaims. Ashley snickers.

"Are you going to get him hard? Because I don't want to touch his baby maker after it's been impaling Angel the way it has," Ash chuckles. Jake looks at his hand, the one that just touched me, screeches and runs to the bathroom. My eyes roll. Without Angel I'm not into this. She's the only woman I want to see naked. Not some boring looking Molly, or Jane, or whatever her name is. The tallest one with the biggest breasts leans over my lap to get the stereo she brought. A wink is tossed my way before she turns around, sticks her flat ass out, and swats her hips around.

Mentally I gag, physically I gag, emotionally I feel like a cheater. It feels like I'm cheating on Angel with these women.

"Cheer up bud," Ash says, slapping my back way too hard. "These girls will fix you right up. Forget about your fiancé for an hour, and I promise you'll be a man again. Besides, the red head is way too hot for you not to want to bone." I scowl at his wiggling eyebrows and the smirk plastered on his face. She isn't Angel.

With a sigh the music starts again. Each girl takes turns on the poles. The torture goes on for a hour. An entire hour. As Jinxx gets grinded on by a brown roots, blonde hair, busty, fake bitch the door opens. Sammi Doll comes skipping in.

All music comes to a halt. Angel follows, with about ten bags in hand and a pretzel. I scramble from the couch and envelope my beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girlfriend. Her back stiffens but she lets me hold her.

"You honestly couldn't come back to the bus any faster?" She giggles slightly and pushes me off. Sammi stands stunned. The sight of her long time boyfriend with a bitch on his lap must be painful. Thank god I'm not stupid. Just a little crazy. Bags are shoved into my arms.

Angel flicks hair over her shoulder and pegs me over. Together we talk to our bedroom. As soon as the door is closed and Angel sets the pretzels down she spins to face me.

"Did you touch them?" I wince at her words. I pull her into my arms at the sight of her big, purple eyes watering and her bottom lip quivering. Her arms wind around me to hold me closer.

"Of course not, baby," I coo. "You're the only woman I want to see naked on my lap. The only one." I pepper her face with light kisses but she continues to cry onto my chest. Eventually I scoop her up and we fall onto the bad, her straddling my waist. "I love you, Angel Black."

"And I love you, Christian Coma." She looks up at me. "And that's why I think it's best for me to stay in Florida while you tour."