seVeN

My fork stabs into the peach cobbler in front of me. Christian screams the lyrics to Carolyn as he eats his ice cream. Everyone else went out for food. This man isn't tense around me anymore. The day after I had the. . . accident he wouldn't touch me. He was literally afraid that I'd break. I got a new prescription of birth control and we were good to go. However, the show in the city over didn't happen because of the hospital trip.

I cried about that. Ella and I blame it on the fact I was still flushing an unborn child from my uterus.

The boys just rolled their eyes and said 'Women'.

"Eat." I look up at Christian. He stopped singing and is now looking straight at me. "You have to eat, Angel." I shrug and push the plate away. He went all the way to a place where they made fresh peach cobbler for me, but I'm being a bitch and not eating.

"I know. I'm just not feeling it, Christian." He sighs, but grabs my hand.

"You know what happened isn't your fault." I nod. "So stop dwelling. We're going home in a week." My shoulders drop. What is home? I don't have one. When the tour is over, which is in a couple of days really, I have no where to go. Will Christian still want me around? Will I have to go back to Spike, possibly risking my death? Will I become a cheap prostitute so I can buy a meal? The possibilities are endless. But there's only ending I want.

Christian.

He's been my rock for the last couple of months. Just thinking about never seeing him again hurts my poor heart.

"So, have you decided on where you and the boys are going to be living?" I quickly change the subject to something happier. He quickly brightens up.

"Yup! We got this really great house. It's big and has a room for each of us, even a fee extra. There's enough space in our bedroom-."

"Woah," I cut him off. "Our? We don't have a bedroom." His eyebrows smash together in that adorable way I love. He's absolutely adorable, even though he's a grown man.

"You don't want to be with me after tour?" He questions. His eyes droop in sadness. The boys have spoken to me a while back, telling me how it's hard for him to meet a girl he really likes. I can see his heart breaking, so I grab his hand.

"I do, I really do," I clear up. "I just didn't think you'd want to be with me after tour." He looks at me like I've grown a second head. But our lips touch as all insecurities wash away. I don't know what it is about Christian Coma, but whenever we touch everything I've ever hated about myself vanishes from thought. He makes me feel. . . perfect.

He quickly pulls away from me. "There's no way I'm letting you go, Angel Black."

My arms loop around his neck. "Good, Christian Coma."

➖✖➖

"Goodnight San Francisco!" Andy's voice closes the show. Standing beside me, backstage I should add, is Falling In Reverse. Their eyes dart to me every couple seconds. They're still pretty shaken up by what happened a couple weeks ago.

Ronnie knudges me. "So, I heard you're moving in with CC." I smile at him. The 'ooooo's' from his band has my eyes rolling.

"Yeah. You've heard correct." The band comes down the steps, and Christian pulls me into his arms once he's down here. We share a quick kiss before my nose wrinkles. "Yuck, Christian. Go take a shower and maybe I'll like you again." He chuckles and jogs off to bother Jake.

"So," Andy starts as I spin around to face him. "He told you about the house." I nod. "Did he tell you that tour was cut short and we're heading back tomorrow?" I shake my head, but before I can retaliate Ella comes swooping in.

"That was so amazing," she sighs dreamily. "How did you get so lucky? You have CC head over heels in love with you and you're finally in a relationship where you aren't a punching bag." My eyes roll.

"I'm not lucky," I giggle. "I'm Angel." She shoves me lightly at the lame joke. "Oh chill, El. I didn't get lucky, it just happened. Don't worry, one day you'll find a guy that makes you smile like crazy. I don't doubt it."

Suddenly Ella's face becomes sulky. "I talked to Sarah. She doesn't want to see you tomorrow." My smile drops. Lately, Sarah has been distant, especially towards me. I don't know what I did to her but she refuses to have anything to do with me. "Don't cry. Omg, stop. What do I do?" El's fingers rapidly wipe my tears away.

"Sorry." I push my tears back as Jinxx waves us over, so the bus can leave. I part ways from FIR after a few quick hugs and promises to see each other again. Christian bursts out of the bathroom with a small towel wrapped around his waist. Ella's eyes drift away as her face heats up. The bus takes off as I rest against the couch. My phone buzzes.

"Hello?"

"I hope you're happy."

"Sarah?"

"I hope you're happy." Her voice is slurred. A man's chuckle echoes behind her. My eyebrows raise as she continues to babble the same line over. "I hope you're happy. Look what you made me do." She hangs up before I can say anything. Ella turns to me, her smile dissolves as she sees my shocked expression.

"What-?"

"Sarah called me, drunk I think." She stays quiet. Neither of us have anyway idea what happened to Shoppe but right now I have a boyfriend who's dancing up and down the hallway naked to worry about. "Christian, please put some pants on!" I giggle. He stops in his tracks, smiles sheepishly, and leaves for his bedroom. I stand up, dust my dress off, and shrug. "El, sometimes this man is worse than me."

Jake comes jogging to the living area. His eyes stop on me, a smile tilts his lips upward. He stretches a hand out for me, hesitantly I take it. He tugs me, and Ella since she takes my hand, to the music room. The walls are lined with instruments, up and down. Jake pushes us down the the couch before presses play on the TV.

What I see shocks me down to the core.

"I love you, Angel."