fiVe

"Goodbye Agony!"

The crowd bursts into song. Andy's deep voice rumbles through the place. Standing front row of a Black Veil Concert is somewhere I never though I'd be. Everyone is rocking the stage, but a certain man catches my eyes. Christian pounds the drums, sweat dripping down his body. No wonder I find myself in sexual situations with the man, he's sexy as fuck.

"This next song is for a certain someone special." A wink is thrown my way, causing my entire area of girls to start squealing.

"Andy Biersack just winked at me!"

"Uh, no. He winked at me."

"Sorry to burst your bubble ladies, but he winked at her."

All attention is turned to me. I give a small smile before turning back to the concert. I spin around at the tap on my shoulder. My knees buckle at the man before me. His chest covered in tattoos, his black hair half shaved off, and a little tear drop by his eyes.

"Hi, my name is Ronne." My knees buckle at his voice. The Ronnie Radke just spoke to me. Is this reality? What even is life? If I wasn't with Christian, I'd beg Ronnie to take me.

"Hi Ronnie!" I chirp, getting a chuckle from the man himself. My head is spinning but I try to push that aside. "Angel." He smiles at me. I turn back around so I continue to listen to my favorite bvb song.

"Saviour will be there, when you are feeling alone, oh, a saviour for all that you do."

Ronnie nudges me with his elbow. "So, this is Black Veil Brides, right?" I nod my head, letting the words of the music soak in. The man's eyes beside me boar into the side of my face. "Have you met the guys in person?" A smile takes up half of my face.

"I'm actually-."

"Hey guys!" I'm cut off by my very own boyfriend, Christian Coma. He smiles down at me before looking back at the crowd. It must be shocking looking at the drummer on his two feet, but he does have them. "Before the show ends I want to officially introduce the woman in my life. C'mon up, Angel." The cooing from the audience brings a step in my bounce. I can feel the stares as I bounce up the steps. Sure I'm in a little pair of shorts and a crop top Black Veil Bride shirt, but I look decent.

Right?

I hug all the guys, my eyes landing on my equally sweaty boyfriend. I sway my way over, a small glare on him. I was hoping he wouldn't pull me on stage. We connect hands, an instant smile on both of our faces. It seems we don't say anything because Jinxx clears his throat. We both jump, ending in me practically falling into Christian's arms and our faces only inches apart. My face becomes a light shade of pink as my boyfriend turns back to the audience.

"This is Angel Black, my girlfriend." I'm not exactly sure if the audience is pleased or completely outraged because a big, simulation noise comes from the crowd. I just smile, wave a couple times. He leans down to whisper in my ear. "They're gonna ask questions, alright?" I nod as Ashley comes jumping over with a chair for me to sit. The big flirt he is, Ashley sends me a wink before getting back into his spot.

"Hi! How did you and CC meet?" A girl with big green eyes and flaming red hair asks. I look up at my friends, smiling.

"We met at a concert. You can say we just. . . clicked." Christian takes my hand again, a coo coming from the audience. A mic is dropped again, onto a different part of the crowd. My teeth sink into my lip as I await the next question.

"Just wanna say, love the music guys, rock on!" The boy who looks in his mid teens says. The guys laugh at the boy. "But- uh. . . do you have an Instagram?" I giggle as my arm swings with Christian's.

"Why yes, I do. It's @theAngel, capital A, lowercase T," I giggle. I'm helped up from the chair, even though there's no need for it. I'm not handicapped nor pregnant. Arms wrap around me as we stand on stage. My hair is in a high ponytail, but I'm so short my head stops at his chest.

"One more question," he whispers into my ear. I give a firm nod, waiting for the next question.

"Hiya! Can I have a hug?" My eyes widen and jaw drops. I turn to look at the smirking band, then back at my grinning friend. But I turn back around to be face to face with Christian.

"You knew!" I accuse. His face turns a bright red and he shrugs. Without warning I cup his face and smash his lips to mine.

➖✖➖

#bvbkiss

#bvbkiss

#bvbkiss

Hash tag bvbkiss is blowing up my Instagram. Curled on the couch with Christian's arms around me my phone goes off again and again. Jake and Jinxx are arguing over what kind of pizza toppings to order. Andy and Ashley are watch The Dark Knight Rises again. Not because Ashley likes it, but because Andy threatened to throw away all hairspray on the bus.

And a girl needs her hairspray.

Ella Same, my very best friend who asked for a hug, sleeps her jet leg off in Jake's room. Of course, the news of the other girlfriends meeting us after the tour back in Cali has the other guys pumped. Ashley, I think he secretly ships Andley.

"Let's go to the park." I jolt at the unexpected voice in my ear. Christian smirks down at me and I just shrug. We stand up, our hands still connected. "We're heading out."

Andy's attention is turned to us then back at the movie. "Mhm, yeah. No babies. . . Fuck yeah! Batman! Be back before nine tomorrow." My eyes roll but Christian and I hop down the bus stairs. I slip my glasses on, but we stop walking when a salon comes into view.

"Ooooh, can I dye my hair?" I ask, fluttering my eyes. He chuckles and pulls me into the salon. The woman looks at us and jesters me over as Christian sits down. "Hi." The woman, older than me definitely, looks me up and down.

"Whatcha want?" She asks, her finger twisting a chunk of my hair around. "Dye? Cut? Remover? Nails?" I gently pull my hair away from her skeleton fingers.

"Dye. I want dark blue," I tell her. She nods, pulls me to an empty chair, and puts the heavy black blanket over me before strapping it in the back. I sit as she parts me hair and starts applying the color blue I wanted.

My once pink hair is now blue with a bright orange streak in the front. Interesting. I like it a lot *guy from Dumb and Dumber voice*. I pull a few bills from my pocket and drop it on the counter before grabbing a lollipop. Christian's hand takes mine again. His eyes scan my head.

"Sexy, I like it," he tells me. I smile at him with the lollipop still in my mouth. Pulling it out with a pop, he snatches it from my hands. The way to the park I toss my Target flip flops somewhere along the lines of a pizzaria parking lot or a Walmart dumpster. My feet hit the ground as I chase Christian for my lollipop. He plops his fat ass on the stop of the slide. The only way up there is to jump up since the steps are broken.

I desperately try to jump for the cherry flavored prize, but my boyfriend's taunting eyes watch my chest as I try to jump up. I cross my arms at his perverted actions. "You know, having big boobs doesn't do anything but restrict physical activity, besides sex, and hurt my back! Give me my candy!" My pout only causes him to laugh like a hyena.
"Come get it!" He teases, taking another lick from the sweet, oh so sweet candy. My eyes fire up, before I've had enough. I stomp my way over to the slide, his eyes watching me the entire way, and climb up it like a spider monkey. Christian audibly gasps as I snatch the half eaten candy from his hands.

"Don't fuck with me, Coma."