tHreE

"What the fuck?" I breathe quietly. My head hurts like a bitch. I have a pair of pants covering my lady parts like a blanket. And CC is out cold beside me. Naked. Oh my god we're both naked! Shit, and I'm soar. Woah, I must have been rocked to actually to soar. Hehe, we did it hard. I poke CC. "Wake up!" The limo driver is gone. There's clothes all over the seats. My shoes are in the front two seats. And my hair fell from the cuteness it was in.

CC wakes with a jolt. "What time is it?" I move to grab my phone from the floor.

"Almost eight." CC jumps up.

"The tour bus leaves at nine!" We both jump into action. I slip my undergarments back on along with my dress and shoes. CC does the same. We climb into the front two seats. "I've never had three hour sex before." My head snaps to him in shock. "I remember. . . you were looking for two penises. And I pointed out that you have two boobs." I massage my forehead.

"I don't remember anything. Just extreme pleasure." I pat his back. "Nice job." He gives me a small smile before starting the car. Once it starts we're moving. "Hurry up!" I yell. He stomps his foot on the gas and we're speeding. He makes an abrupt left at a parked tour bus. We hop out once the car is stopped.

"You scared me!" He charges at me. I squeal and run, in my heels, into the tour bus. Four smirking boys make me stop in my tracks. CC stops right behind me. "Hey guys," he says awkwardly. "Angel and I are going to change." I give a head nod and follow him into the small bedroom.

"Don't make any babies! We aren't ready for three of those on the bus!" Jinxx chuckles behind us.

"Hey!" CC and I yell back as the bedroom door closes. I quickly strip from the dress and pull on shorts and a crop top. My bottom hits the bed while I watch CC change. "You know," I start. "Last night- last night was-. I don't even know. Nothing can happen between us, right? I mean, you're famous and I'm average."

He nods slowly. "But what if I want something to happen between us? What if we want something to happen?" I gulp and look away from him.

"I just got out of a relationship-."

"With a man almost ten years older than you who cheated like crazy. I would never do that," he cuts me off. I stand up and cup his face with both of my hands.

"I know, because you're a goofy, nice guy. Last night was perfect," I tell him. "But we have no future. You'll find the perfect girl. I promise." I turn away from him to put my heels into my duffle bag. But I turn around and capture CC's lips with mine. They move together in a quick, heated kiss.

Just like last night his hands grip my hips and I hold his hair. We stay like this for several minutes. I pull away, my cheeks a bright red. "If we can't- But you- I'm confused," CC sighs. I cast my gaze down. I'm such a liar. I could totally make a future with him. We met last week at a concert. We slept together last night. Now we're making out in his bedroom. What has happened to me?

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that," I say wiping my lips. I'm picked up. Subconsciously my legs wrap around him. His lips take mine in a similar kiss. He pulls back with a wide smile.

"I meant that," he tells me. I'm dropped from his arms. "But you don't want to be with me. We can arrange for you to sleep with-."

"I never said I didn't want to. I just think that it wouldn't work the way we want it. Can, can we try something?" His eyes fire up again.

"Something kinky?" I roll my eyes. "Sorry, I talk to Ash too much. All he talks about is sex and his kinky friends." CC pulls me on for a hug. "You were saying?"

"I want to try being in that zone between friends and lovers. I think if we spend time getting to know each other before jumping in bed together, sexually that is since we sleep in the same bed, we can see if we really want to be together. Like that." I tell him a big, long rush before jumping up and down. "Wanna try?"