TWEntY fouR

My fingers intertwine with Christian's. Last night we discussed everything. The biggest dilemma is his summer tour, which is going to be in about six or seven months. Meaning I'll be seven or eight months pregnant. He and I don't want him to leave when I'm just about ready to have our first child.

Today's our first day back in the band house. The guys called and invited us over to hang out. Of course we have the news to announce; I'm a month pregnant. The doctor confirmed everything about fifteen minutes ago.

"Hey," Christian says, ripping me away from my thoughts. "Don't be nervous. Leonardo wouldn't want you to be nervous."

"Who the hell is Leonardo?" I giggle. My husband smiles at my smile.

"Do you prefer Michaelangelo? Raphael? Donatello?"

My eyes roll at his boyishness. I pinch his cheek softly. "Baby, we aren't naming our first child after a turtle."

Christian pouts big time. We stop in front of the familiar house and I hop out. Excitement replaces my nervousness. I miss them, even though it's been only a week. They're family and I've grown to love them like brothers. My little fist pounds on the door. When the door swings open my favorite boy with a girl name comes into view.

"Ash!" I squeal and launch myself into his arms. He chuckles and swings me around. "I've missed you so much! Where's everyone else?" Just as I ask the three missing men walk into the room. I move from Ashley's arms to Jinxx's. Then Jake, finally Andy. Christian greets his friends while I raid the refrigerator. "Do you guys have any green peppers?"

I get multiple pairs of confused looks. Jake finally starts laughing. "Don't you hate anything green?" True, he makes a valid point.

I scowl. "You don't know me." I whip back to the refrigerator to pull out a tub of Cool Whip. Using a spoon I just eat from the tub. My moans of satisfaction brings a smirk to Christian. "What are you guys looking at?" Ashley starts bouncing.

"Ahh! She's with child! She's with child." The other guys catch on while I devour the light, whipped, delicious, dessert topping. In seconds I'm pulled into a group hug. "I'm going to be an uncle."

"And Jinxx is going to be a godfather!" Christian adds. Andy frowns at us. His new haircut is nice. I wonder if Juliet is happy with his change of not having matted hair in top of his head.

Andy throws his arms in the air. "Woah woah." He jesters between Christian and me. "Why does Jinxx get to be the godfather? I'm the lead singer. The lead singer always gets extra privileges."

"That's why we picked poor, underappreciated Jinxxie!" I squeal with the last mouthful of whipped cream. I pinch the man's cheek. "Look at how cute he is and nobody seems to care for him. So he gets the privilege of being the godfather."

We bicker for a little longer before we settle into watching a movie. Andy continues to grumble about not getting what he wants while The Duff plays. I picked the movie.

Halfway into the movie Ashley joins Andy in his self pitty corner. "This girl isn't fat or ugly, why is she even the main star of this movie?"

After numerous times trying to get the two boys to stop whining I lose it. "Shut the fuck up and watch the damn movie. I'm trying to be a nice girl and sit here with five grown men, one groping my ass, and watch this amazing movie. I can't concentrate on anything with Andy complaining that he isn't the godfather of my baby and Ashley whining because the fictional movie isn't accurate. IT'S FICTIONAL, IT'S MADE UP!"

Once I'm done screaming at the men I stand up. "If you need me I'll be home. I can't stand grown men who can't watch a movie." Actually I can stand them. Today just isn't my day.

Heyy, it's the author here! Sorry this chapter is so short, it's just a filter. I love you.