nInetEEn

I'M SORRY THERE'S GONNA BE A SEXY SCENE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER. I'LL HAVE A DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN COMPONENTS OF THIS CHAPTER IN THE NEXT ONE.

It's been decided that Ella is going to be my maid of honor, offically. Christian had chosen a best "man": his sister! All of the guys wanted to be best man, so he chose Adrienne. If course his sister threw a fit but when she saw she was walking with Ella and not some crazy bitch she calmed down. (A/N: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ADRIENNE LOOKS LIKE BUT I WILL JUST GO WITH THE FLOW. SHE MUST BE PRETTY IF SHE'S RELATED TO CC SOO). Which leaves my line of maids to be Ella, Juliet (who I haven't met still), Ella Cole, and Sammi. If you don't know what man will be with what maid I'm so sorry because it seems simple.

Even to me.

"How pissed is your sister?" I giggle as Christian grumbles on the other end. I'm excited to meet the rest of his family. He's met a small portion of mine, but I'm ready to fully be a Coma.

"Beyond pissed. She has steam coming out of her ears. Wait, before I forget, do you need money for the pill?" I nearly choke on my gummies.

I pound my chest to somehow help get air again. "Huh?" I choke. "Why would I need money for the pill?"

He stays quiet for a moment. "So you can take the pill. . ." I cough again.

"Christian," I coo slightly. "I'm not on the pill anymore, baby." Before he can respond someone knocks on the door. I swing the wooden object open and come face to face with a stunned Christian. A MONTH EARLY. "C-C-Christian?" He nods.

Oh god. We can't have sex. I've been off for a month already. I can't just swallow a pill and let him ravish me. I could, but then I'd be pregnant. Oh god, I want to make a baby. Maybe have a few too. But definitely work on the process first.

"Angel," he moans angrily. I gulp heavily.

"I can explain. . ."

He tosses his arms in the air, his face scrunched up in frustration. "Two months of me being gone and you go and throw away my savior? Without that little man we'll have a little man." I want to giggle, I really, really do, but now is not the time.

I pout like the child I am on the inside. "I'm sorry, baby." I wrap my arms around his neck. "Will you ever forgive me?"

He hums slightly as my lips pepper his neck, just the way he likes it. Little gloss spots remain when I move from spot to spot. His hands find their way to my ass. This time I hum. "You know I love you, so much, Christian. I'd do anything for your forgiveness," I purr softly in his ear.

I'm a second I'm hitched over his shoulder. I squeal as I make eye contact with a smirking Ashley Purdy. Like the sex addict he is, his hips pump up into the air. I gag before Christian locks out room door.

His predatory eyes scan my body up and down. He stalks closer to me. My teeth nibble on my bottom lip. "You know," he starts. "If you don't tell me to stop I will get you pregnant. I won't hold back, I won't ask you if everything is okay. I will fuck you so hard you'll be pregnant within ten minutes of me ejaculating."

I moan slightly at his words. How am I do hungry for him if it's only been two months? I was supposed to have three months without him, but when he comes home early eager for me I can't help myself.

My head gets tossed back as his fingera slip underneath the shirt I'm wearing.

"Mmm, please take me," I pant slightly. "I want to have babies."

"Oh you do?" He teases with a glint in his eyes. I nod enthusiastically.

"Mhm, I want your babies. Even though you could pull out." He chuckles a dark chuckle at my words. He presses himself down on my hot body. His lips graze my ear.

His teeth nibble and pull at the cartilage. "Where's the fun in coming on you? I'd much rather come in you." I hiss at the way his voice deepens to a raspy, husky tone. My body melts into he pulls my shirt above my head. Slowly, but surely, the coldness of his rough hands find my bra. He rips that off without hesitation.

He stands erect again, his eyes glazing down my fit body. My legs spread involuntarily for Christian. My pair of shorts is slid down my short legs. Goosebumps litter my legs while he runs a hand on each of my legs.

Christian's teasing fingers slip in and out of the hem of my panties. My hips rock slowly, urging him to explore further. Finally I muster up the courage to moan.

"Christian," I whine softly. "Please fuck me." He leans over my body as he expertly takes my parties off. My warm, wet core is exposed to the world. "Christi-."

His finger to my mouth stops me from whining any further. My glossy eyes watch him strip naked. My hips buck in anticipation.

He leans over me again, his manhood in hand. He pecks my lips softly. "Are you sure you're ready for this? It's not too late to ask Ash for a rubber. We all know he has tons."

My arms wind around his neck to kiss his plump lips once again.

"If I didn't want to have your baby now I wouldn't have let you go this far. We only have a month before we're married. We'll make it."

Christian plunges himself into my warm canal. My lips stretch to an 'O'. It feels like my eyes roll back in ecstasy while he works himself inside of me. Small whimpers of gratitude spurt my fiancé on.

His head falls to my left ear. "You like this?" He asks while making a sharp thrust. "You like when your fiancé tries to get you pregnant?" I giggle at his sexy words.

"Mhm." His head is them moved to between my breasts. "I love when my fiancé tries to make my pregnant."

My legs wind around his body to push myself up onto him. He groans into my chest as he pounds me with all his power. My inner walls clamp him, securing him inside me. I toss my head back when he rolls his hips to hit my g-spot.

My breathing becomes heavy after ten more minutes. My nails claw at his back while he pumps himself to orgasm.

"Christian," I call out, panting. "Baby, baby, I'm gonna come." My eyes roll back once again while his hand fumbles with my right breast.

He groans loudly. "Me too, baby." And he goes. Straight into me. My back arches as the blissful finale washes through my body.

We lay naked, tangled up in each other, perfectly content with what we just did.