sIxTeeN

"Don't do something too stupid," I tell Christian. My hand gently strokes his freshly shaved face. His lips place a kiss on the palm of my hand.

"Do you have to go?" I nod my head. "Why?" His voice is one of a whiny three year old. But I understand. Man, I want to stomp my foot and refuse to leave. But it's best for me to leave just like the other girls. Ella Cole has her modeling career, Sammi Doll and Juliet Simms, whom I haven't met yet, both have music to get back to. And I, well I have my wedding to start planning.

My hand falls from his face as my flight back to Florida is called. "I told you why a million times. I have to leave, love." He swoops down and captures my lips for himself. Its quick before I pull back. "I love you."

"I love you."

We both slowly back away. I hand my ticket over and once the doors close behind me a single tear falls down my face.

➖✖➖

"Angel!" Ella Sam tackles me as soon as I shut the door to the band's house. We tumble to the ground. Her boyfriend, Garrett, stands behind her with my two month old godson in the baby carrier. "I missed you so much! We have so much to talk about. Wedding! You're getting married and we need to start planning. Of course, as your maid of honor, I would like to start by saying that CC is definitely the man for you. Babies! Honey, I know you want kids but honestly labor is not fun and games. Third-."

"Woah," Garrett cuts her rambling off. "Angel just got back, let her breathe." I send a small smile to Garrett. Little Justin starts wailing. Garrett excuses himself and goes outside with the crying infant.

I pull my best friend in for another hug. We stay like that until I start crying. Ella pulls away from me to wipe my tears away. "What's wrong?" She asks me in her new baby voice. "Tell me what's wrong." Sobs rack my body.

"Christian wants to get married when he gets back from tour and I don't know if he'll be like the others whe-."

"Hey," she snaps. "Christian is nothing like the others. He genuinely loves you. Spike and Johnny didn't give two shits about you. Hell, your father is in the Navy probably wondering about you. From what I know only three men have loved all of you; Ashton, your dad, and-."

"Christian," we both finish. My voice is softer than hers but she heard me. My father is in the Navy and hasn't made any type of contact with me or my brother since I was six and Jeremiah was seven. I love how Ella doesn't say anything about my brother. He and I have always had a rocky relationship. Ella cups my face. "That facts are, Christian loves you and you are getting married."

A strangled giggle leaves my mouth. "You crowned yourself maid of honor." Her eyes roll and her arm swings around my shoulders.

"Put that aside, we have a wedding to plan."

Sorry for the über short chappy))):