eLevEn

My eyes open to eight eyes gazing down at me. I shriek, causing Christian to jump, pull the blanket down, and become a jumbled mess of man boy on the floor. My hand flies to my heart as I look between the smirking men and Christian.

"What the cow!" I yell. "You scared me." Ashley raises an eyebrow but quickly shrugs it off. Jinxx belly flops on the bed.

"Ella Sam called!" He grins at me. She called their house but not me? How did she even get their number? "She had her baby last night! I didn't know she was engaged. See, when you leave bad shit happens."

I pout. Why didn't she call me when she was in labor? I know Garrett was there but I'm her best friend, and the baby's god mother. I wanted to be there to help her.

"His name is Justin, how cute," Jake dramatically coos before following in Jinxx's footsteps and belly flopping on Christian's bed. My eyes scan the room before finding a clock. 10:17. I shoot up from the bed and slip my feet into my heels. Christian, after a vigorous fight with the blanket, stands up.

"Where you going?" He question. I whip around and plant a small kiss on his lips. He pouts as I back up. "You just got here! Don't leave again."

My hand caresses his freshly shaved face. "I have a life back in town, baby. My job is shit, but it's money."

It seems like an idea strikes him because he pulls be back into his arms. The others leave the room, slam the door, to leave Christian to reveal his, most likely, ridiculous idea.

"Move in with me."

My teeth sink into my bottom lip. "I don't-."

"Please?"

"Christian-."

"Please?"

"I-."

"Pleeeeeease?"

"I just-!"

"I love you." My heart stops. Its not the first time he's said it but every time he utters those words I can't help but remember the others. He isn't like the others. He's better. He gives me the cutest smile he can muster. I fall backwards onto his bed. I let out a frustrated smile. "I won't break your ankle this time if you don't say it back, I swear." I sit right back up.

"You-you remember?" I stutter. He grins and flops right next to me, making me fall backwards again at the way the bed vibrated.

"Of course, it was terrible. But I love you, and I was too drunk to care that you were hurt too." My eyes close. For a couple seconds no one says anything. Now's my chance, just say it! I've always been one to want love so bad I'd say it back so fast I didn't know what hit me. But when he told me something inside me knew this was it.

Christian is it.

But my mouth couldn't form the words. I couldn't express my feelings how I wanted. What if he dies next, was all I could think. If he dies it'll be my fault, again. Another death because of me. I'm a giant jinx. Jinxx numero dos.

He's the one.

The one I want forever.

The one that saved closet space for me.

"I love you too." Christian is hovering over me in a flash. I take back what I said earlier, now he was the biggest smile I've ever seen. It's a beautiful sight. I giggle as he pokes my sides.

"I love youuu."

"I love you moooore." He chuckles at my horrible attempt to imitate his voice. I gently slap his chest and scoff. "I guess since you laughed at me I can't move in. . ." His eyes widen and an instant pout graces his face. I look away, the threat of laughter too strong.

"Baby, I didn't mean it-." He's cut off by my lips. I greedily possess his lips as mine. He's mine. This goofy, sweet, slightly alcoholic, sugar addicted man is mine. And I'm his. He runs around naked, exposing himself to the world, and enjoys ice cream way too much. . . but he's my goofy, sweet, slightly alcoholic, sugar addicted man.

As I pull away he frowns. "You tricked me."

I burst into laughter. Is he really twenty three?