fOur

"That concert rocked!" I yell above the music. The band is back backstage. CC holds my hand even though he's sweaty and desperately needs a shower. Ashley is drowning himself in water from the fridge.

"Thanks," Andy smiles at me. I give him a smile back. CC pulls me down to a couch beside Jake, who's texting a distraught girlfriend. Jinxx is talking to Sammi on the phone, smoothly if you ask me. He's a ladies man under all that niceness. "I'm hungry. And if we leave now not many people will see us. Since they're watching the MCR Reunited For One Concert concert." In an instant I'm in the air.

"We could tell people that Angel and I are together. That way the questions aren't that bad," CC suggests. I give him a small smile.

"It's alright. I'm sure people don't want to hear about me dating their beloved Christian Coma," I shrug. CC frowns at me.

"Say my name again."

"Christian Coma," I repeat. "Why did you-." His lips cut me off with his lips on mine before they're pulled away. "Wh-Wha-Whaaat?"

"I like it when you call me Christian," he tells me. As a group we huddle together and leave the building. The tour bus is parked behind the concert venue. I'm set on the couch, right beside CC. He leans in to me, my legs spread for him to ft between them. "You should call me Christian, Angel." I grin up at him.

"Okay, Christian." He laughs and pushed me down on the couch. With all my might I shove him back. "Ooooh! You wanna see what I can do?" Scrambling from the couch I leave the bus. Five men follow me outside. Using the latter on the side of the bus I climb to the very top. Yes, this is all done in wedges.

"I don't think that's very safe!" Jinxx whispers yells. I roll my eyes, kick my shoes down to the band, and jump. In the air I do a few summersaults before landing in a splits. All five jaws drop.

"Done," I giggle softly while grabbing my shoes and walking back in the bus. CC's arms wrap around me as I slap together a sandwich. He swipes my food right off the plate and takes a huge bite from it. "Hey," I pout at the sight. He shrugs and hugs me. "Hugs don't make it better, Christian."

"Yes they dooo," he sing songs. In defeat I hug him tighter.

"Urg, they do," I complain. Damn Christian and his nice hugs. Damn his brown eyes and goofy grin. He needs to stop being so darn cute so I can be mad. I've never felt this fuzzy about a man before. Ashton was. . . he was just a first love. I wouldn't say I'm in love with this goofy man, but it's something I can see happening.

"Angel, can I speak with you?" The seriousness in Christian's voice catches me off guard. I nod and follow him to the room we share. I drop my bottom on the bed as Christian paces the room. "Okay, so we've been dating for what, a week now? I think it's time that we tell the world that you're mine." I run a hand through my hair.

"A-and how would we do that?" A smile blossoms on his handsome face. He grabs both of my hands to pull me off the bed.

"You dress nicely, something sexy but not too sexy. Because that's all for me. I'll call you on stage-."

"Why can't you just. . . say it? I'm not entirely sure pulling me on stage is the right thing to do," I cut him off with a pout. He sighs and brings his arms around my waist to pull me closer. My head rests on his chest as we stand in the middle of the room.

"I already talked to the guys, they'll let me do it." I press a warm kiss to his lips.

"Do whatever you think is right for our relationship. I trust you, Christian," I tell him softly before bursting in a fit of giggles. "Sorry, I just really want some peach cobbler. Oh, and ice cream. I love ice cream." With his arm around me we make our way to the small kitchen. Opening the freezer, tub of ice cream and a microwavable chicken pot pie. I grab the ice cream and Christian shuts the freezer.

➖✖➖

"Who gave the kids ice cream?" Andy's voice booms through the bus. I giggle at his loud voice as I continuously poke Christian's food baby.

"Awh, is my baby gonna have a baby?" I giggle at the sluggish man. He laughs up at me before pressing his lips to mine in a hot kiss. I giggle again. "You taste like cookies and cream! Mm-mm, you taste good." He flips me so I'm on my back. His eyes darken in lust, causing a silver to run down my back.

"I know something else that tastes good," he licks his lips. Andy groans at us.

"They become sex crazed animals when drunk and sugar high! Someone please help me!"

I hop of the couch and run down the hall to the bathroom. Christian chases me all the way down. I squeal when his arms wrap around my body, lifts me up, and drops me on the couch again. My giggles float through the entire bus. "Jakey! Help meee!" With his hands around me Christian's finger start tickling my sides. My body thrashes and squirms at the movement of his fingers.

Ashley comes stomping in, his hair spiked in all directions and a scowl plastered on his face. "What the hell is going on here?" I pull Christian's face down to mine, since he stopped tickling me.

"He's a big sour puss." We burst into laugher, cashing Ashley's eye to twitch. I look at him, a big ol' happy smile on my face. "Don't be sour when you can be sweet!"

"Stop frowning when the girl over there is crowning!" I look at Christian with a cocked eyebrow before I burst into a fit of giggles.

"What?" I ask him, throwing my arms around his neck. My breath centimeters away from his ear. "Take me to the bedroom." The burning in my abdomen is clouding my thoughts. He picks me up, my front pressed to his, and walks right past Ashley. The clock strikes eleven as my body is dropped on the bed we share.

"We have a lot of sex," Christian points out. I giggle and slowly pull my shirt up. He groans at the sight of my bra clad breasts. I drop myself back down. I want him to plummet me, destroy me. He likes it when I push my hips up to help him, and he likes it when I'm on top. "But I like it."

My tongue licks my bottom lip. "C'mere big boy." I grab the collar of his t-shirt and smash my lips onto his. His hands find my bare waist. I pull away for a second. "Let's see how much you like it."

My phone goes off but for the moment I ignore it.