tweNtY

LAST CHAPTER: ANGEL FINALIZED HER BRIDAL PARTY AS ELLA SAM AS HER MAID OF HONOR, SAMMI, JULIET, AND ELLA COLE. CC MADE HIS SISTER, ADRIENNE, HIS BEST WOMAN. ANGEL IS OFF BIRTH CONTROL. THE REST OF THE CHAPTER WAS SEX.

"Pink and yellow," I giggle at Christian as I show him everything I've got for our upcoming wedding. "Pink and yellow is our color scheme. The reception is going to be at this beautiful country club and I just can't wait until you see it! El and Sammi went to do the final touches. Can you believe it? A week from now we're getting married."

Christian pulls me into his arms, my bottom landing in his lap. He stays quiet as he looks at everything with a smile.

"Don't forget to pick up the suits tomorrow. The girls and I have to get dresses. Adrienne is flying in tonight so do not forget to pick her up too. I'm counting on you," I sternly say before pecking his nose. "Okay, so this is. . ."

We spend another hour of me explaining what everything is. I watch his lips curl into his beautiful smile when I squeal enthusiastically about an object. I've got myself a winner, huh?

Once I finish everything the rest of the gang comes rolling in. Andy has a girl on his arm. The green haired beauty extends her hand to me.

"I'm Juliet Simms," she smiles politely. "Andy is finally letting us meet. Something about you scaring me off." I giggle and toss my arms around her. My hug catches her odd guard but she chuckles anyway. I'm pried away from the woman.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you," I greet with a huge grin. We chat about the wedding before the rest of my party comes walking in. Ella Sam has Justin with her today as Garrett works. My friend sets her son down before gripping my shoulders so I can look her in the eye.

Her nails dig into my arm uncomfortably. "That small boutique across town is having a blowout sale on bride's dresses and the maid's dresses! We have to go now if we want to get our dresses cheap." I look at Christian.

It's not that I don't trust him.

But he forgets everything. He can't forget to get his sister from the airport.

He shrugs as though he doesn't give two shits. With that the girls sweep me away from the house and into my car.

➖✖➖

The woman at the counter leads us to the bridesmaid dresses in the back. Her curly blonde hair is in neat twists down her back and stops a few inches above her elbows.

"What are your wedding colors?" She asks politely.

"Pink and yellow. Yellow for my maid of honor and pink for the rest." The woman nods her head and asks who's the maid of honor. Ella Sam, with Justin, steps forward. She's handed a few dresses in the color I specified. The other girls take dresses in the specific pink from the woman.

To help Ella Sam I take the baby from her. I unstrap Justin and hold his gurgling figure in my arms. I smile down at him as his fingers curl around one of mine. His head has little puffs of brown hair, just like his parents.

El comes out first. Her body looks beautiful in the short, thick strapped dress. She twists her body in the mirror. Ella comes out next. She does the same as Sammi and Juliet come out.

"This pink looks cool with my green hair," Juliet laughs at herself. They all tried on the same dress at the same time.

"What do y'all think?" I ask while rocking Justin.

The girls seem to simultaneously agree the dresses they tried on are great. We purchase them and make our way out before Juliet's phone rings. Her eyes roll. "This man calls me every ten minutes." She ignores the call before turning back to us. "Let's get food."

I bite my lip as they discuss what to eat. I have a wedding dress to wear in a week. I don't think greasy, fatty foods with help. Maybe I can get a sandwich and a soup somewhere.

They agree on Olive Garden as it's going to be my last time as a free woman and I deserve to celebrate.

Soon enough we have a booth at Olive Garden. I pull out my phone to give Christian a quick call. It's about time for him to pick up his sister.

I hold the cold object to my ear. He picks up right away. Before I can speak Andy starts screaming.

"Why hasn't Juliet been answering my calls?"

"Woah," I giggle. "Have you thought we're busy? Now give the phone back to Christian." The phone is handed back with Andy grumbling angrily. "Hi, Christian!"

"Angel!" My heart melts whenever he says my name. He's always so happy to see me. He starts babbling about some new beer Ashley brought for their mini bachelor party.

I clear my throat to stop him from screaming. "You didn't forget about your sister, right?" The line is quiet.

Of course. Of course!

I sigh deeply, pinch my nose, and take deep breathes before I lose it. I feel like I have to do everything around here. A girl can only do so much before she explodes.

"Christian Robert Coma. . ." He groans at the sound of his middle name. "Must I do everything myself?"

"I'll go get-."

"Shut up, I'm picking your sister up myself."