teN

⚫One Year Later⚫

"How was it?" Ella giggles. I toss a glare at my heavily pregnant best friend. Her and her boyfriend are expecting their first, a baby boy. She's excited out of her socks. Me. . . I just got home from another boring date with a boring man. He was cute, but the Irish accent wasn't cutting it. What if my children ended up with his accent? Oh no, no no no. I want a man with something special. "Oh, so not good? I thought Niall was cute! Hun, he's famous!"

"Maybe I don't want another famous guy. Maybe I just need one." I flop back on my bed. After getting engaged she moved out, and ended up leaving her old apartment to me. Ella frowns and stands up, with the help for her chair.

"I have to get home, Garrett's gonna have a heart attack, but I promise you'll find someone. Love you to bits." She blows a kiss before leaving. Not even five minutes later a knock rasps on my door. I giggle, probably Ella. She always forgets something.

I swing the door open. My smile falls immediately. Andrew Dennis Biersack stands at my doorway. His hair long but his blue eyes as ever. He smiles down at me.

"Angel! How've you been?" He pushes his way past me into the apartment. Before I can ask anything he turns to me again. "CC's been a mess. He refuses to go on tour this year because the bus reminds him of you. He's moping, a moping CC is weird. He hasn't touches alcohol since you left. I am begging you, take him back. He loves you."

The Irish sensation stands at my doorway with his green eyed friend. He giggles before running off, his friend laughing along. Wtf was that?

My eyes snap back to Andy. "I love him. So much, but I don't know if I can go back."

"Why?"

Because he pushed me off his bed and broke my ankle.

"Pride, I guess." His eyes roll. Before I know what's happening I'm tossed over his shoulder. My fists pound on his back. "Let me down!" He snickers once we reach the bitter heat of the summer's air. My body is tosses in a car. The other band members, all but one, greet me. Ashley's eyes scan me up and down.

"You been working out?" In truth, I have. My stomach is taught, my legs are more muscle. I died my hair black and just went to the gym one day. I nod and he smirks. Instead of sex I worked out. Being on the treadmill kept my mind off my sloppy breakup. "You look hot." Jinxx slaps the back of Ashley's head.

"Dude, she's with CC."

"Um, she's single."

Andy rolls his eyes but the car stops. I'm pulled out in front of the largest house I've ever seen. Not quite a mansion, just a very very very large house. Andy opens the door and a colossal mess is the first thing I see. Empty juice boxes, paper bags, pizza boxes. This place is a mess.

"What the hell happened here?" I screech. Jake sighs.

"CC," they all reply. A bedroom door opens, sending my heart into over drive. The man I am desperately in love with stumbles out of his bedroom. The blanket I left behind last year-- my favorite pink one with clouds on it -- wrapped around his body and his face is furry. Furry! He opens his mouth to speak but stops, stunned at the sight of me.

"Angel?" His voice is rough, as if he'd been screaming for the last year. My heart flutters at the sound of my name falling from his lips easily. "Is that you?" I nod. Our eyes lock. His, well my, blanket falls to the floor. I'm left to a view of the old Christian. Naked. A giggle slightly. His eyes light up. Despite the fact I'm in heels I charge myself at him. He catches me without thought.

"Hi," I giggle. He smiles.

"Hi." Our lips crash together. His hands find themselves resting on my bum. He dominates the reunion kiss. His tongue slips into my mouth, gently soothing mine. My arms wind around his neck so, even though the kiss ended, he's close to me. Our foreheads touch and lock. The four other men stand quietly behind us. "Angel."

"Christian." Our eyes close simultaneously. He takes a deep breath. My hands caress his face. The hairs scratch the palms of my hand, forcing a giggle. "You need you to shave." His deep, rich chuckle has my heart going crazy. This man doesn't know what he does to me.

He let's me down so he can feel his furry face. "Yeah. . . but don't I look smokin'?" I giggle as he presses me against him again. "I missed you so much, Angel." I bury my face in his naked chest.

"I missed you too, but you need pants." He smiles sheepishly before pulling me along with him to his bedroom. It's a normal room, just three times the size. A bed fit for the queen, a mini fridge, and a picture of me on the wall. I cringe. My hair was that blue I loved, my arms were wrapped around Christian's neck as he held up on his back. Both of us looked happy. The band was in the background preparing for the performance.

He must notice me staring at the giant shrine of me. He blushes a light pink. "I told you I missed you." My eyes can't tear away from the wall dedicated to me. Pictures of us, of me, are taped all over. One of me and El is on the very top. If only I could reach that. Our arms are wrapped around each other. This was obviously taken the day she surprised me on tour. Tears swell in my eyes.

I tackle Christian. We tumble to the ground. His arms wrap around me to make sure no harm is put my way. I continue to cry in his arms. This man missed me so much he make half of his room dedicated to me. His closet is half empty, obviously leaving space for additional stuff. Half of his drawers are open, empty. How could he just hope that one day I'd come back? How did I get so lucky?

All I know for sure is that I am never leaving again.