TwEntY TWo

You can probably already tell, but the short white dress is Angel's reception dress, the long white one is her actually wedding dress, and the pink and yellow are the bridesmaids' dresses.

My body shakes as my eyes open. With the blinds open the dark sky spills into the empty room. The guys went to spend yesterday in a hotel across town. My heart saddens at being away from him, reminding of the year I was alone.

Ella Sam stands on my left, Sarah on my right. I rub my eyes.

"Hey guys," I yawn. Sarah grips my shoulders.

"It's your wedding day! C'mon, get up!" With an eye roll I step out of the warm bed. Sarah hands me a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt. "Let's go, we have hair and makeup waiting for us at the church.

We leave in a rush. My phone reads twenty after five AM. Too early to function. The three of us pile into the mysterious limousine waiting for us outside the house. I turn my half asleep body towards Sarah. "Is Jeremiah coming?"

"Of course. But don't worry your pretty black haired head over my husband, keep in mind it's your wedding." I take a deep breath. I am getting married today.

Today I am becoming Misses Christian Coma. The wife to the drummer of Black Veil Brides. The first wife of Black Veil Brides. And I'm excited. Of course I am, I'm getting married god damnit! My true love is going to be waiting for me at ten o'clock today, waiting for my 'I do'.

➖✖➖

My, now honey blonde, is in soft curls that stop at my shoulders. The hair stylist stripped my hair back to to my natural state (A/N: Let's pretend that can really happen) which leaves me with my gorgeous blonde hair. A new milestone in my life calls for a new hair color.

The real me.

My makeup is make to look neutral; a nude matte lip, dark brown smokey eye, a hint of powder pink blush, and any blemishes hidden with foundation and a powder. My dress remains in the bag sprawled neatly across the couch. I haven't seen it since the day I bought it.

My bra is a white, strapless push up that will be completed hidden under the thin dress. My panties are white as well and are considered no show.

The girls do touch ups before grins pop up on everyone's faces. "Time for the dress!" It seems everyone says it simultaneously.

I giggle and skip over to the bag. In a swift motion I undo the bag. A ripple of happiness runs down my back. It's just as beautiful as it was when I got it. As a group we work to get the material over my head without ruining a simple curl or eyelash. After many minutes of struggling it slides down my body. A sigh of satisfaction makes me smile.

"Beautiful!"

"Wow!"

"Now, that's the Angel I know."

"I have to wear a suit." I give a sympathetic glance at Adrienne. Christian put her in a silk dress that looks very similar to a pants suit. She glances at the time using her phone. "Looks like I have to ship myself over to the testosterone-mobile across the hall. SOS Captain." She slugs out the door and to where he brother waits.

The burst of laughter means Christian is leaving his room to go to his position up front. Suddenly I'm nervous. I'm going to be married in a few short minutes. My scrunched face must give my feelings away. Ella Cole grips my shoulders.

"Listen to me, Angel. You're getting married in three minutes. In three minutes you'll be Misses Christian Robert Coma. You've been with him for two years, you've been through so much together. This moment, today, is just another day you'll spend with him! Don't let the people out there intimidate you."

Pushing back my nervous tears I pull the woman into a hug. Soon we're all piled into a giant hug. When the door opens a wall is formed in front of me. Jeremiah, looking amused, stands at the door way.

"Time to finally have my own last name," he grins. He looks at Sarah really quick. "My dad has the little ones." She nods and slips out passed him. With a deep breath I grip Sammi's hand. The rest of the guys, minus my fiancé obviously, join us. Everyone is paired up, even the pissed off Adrienne.

My brother and I link arms. The flower girl, a distant cousin's daughter of mine, finally walks out after Jake. Jere gives me one final look at my cue comes on. With a firm nod he leads me to my new life.

➖✖➖

I let Christian pick our first song.

It might have been the biggest mistake I've ever done.

Or the best.

"And may I call up to the dance floor, Mister and Misses Coma!" The DJ laughs into the microphone from his stage. Christian pulls me onto the dance floor.

I never meant to be the one
Who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sewn
Because of who you are
I will take this burden on
And become the holy one
But remember I am human
And I'm bound to sing this song

My heart leaps. He picked my favorite song.

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here,

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

My bottom lip quivers at the vibration of his chest as he softly sings the lyrics as Andy sings on stage. It's acoustic and absolutely beautiful. It brings tears to my eyes that he still remembers the time we met and I had that stupid pink hair.

It's funny how much a person can grow in only two years.

For the remainder of the reception I sway in his arms, breaking only to kiss and direct people to the bathroom.

➖✖➖

"Where are we?" I ask, my jaw dropped. The brick house is two stories but very spacious. There has to be at least six bedrooms, a few bathrooms, and this kitchen is amazing.

Christian pulls me into his arms for the millionth time today. His finger plays with a few of my curls. "Home."

I giggle at his seriousness, but my smile dissolves when I see he really is serious. I blink up at him with big, doe like eyes. "Huh?" I ask again. "This isn't the band house." Christian laughs like a maniac for exactly four seconds before sobering up.

He strokes my back lightly as we sway to the musicless air. He pulls back to look me in the eye.

"Do you think I came back early just because the tour ended?"

"I would like to think it was because you love me." He laughs at my angry face. Christian pecks my nose and gives my bottom a squeeze.

His eyes search my face before continuing. "Even though I love you more than I love anything and everyone, I came back to close the deal on this house." Why would he buy a house? He sighs as though he's frustrated. "Angel, I bought us a house. For us. To live in. With our kids."

My jaw drops for the second time within five minutes. I squeal and toss my arms around his neck to crash my body to his. I pull back and push the hair from my face, looking back behind me before squealing again. I jut my thumb back towards the house.

"That's ours?"

"That's ours."

Without waiting for my new husband I kick my heels off and dash through the threshold myself to the amazingly soft bed in the master bedroom.