tWenTY OnE

"You must be Angel." The brunette in front of me grins shyly. I pull her in for a hug.

"It's nice to meet you, Adrienne." She laughs to herself ad I help her with the bags. "I'm so sorry you're stuck as his best woman. It just wouldn't be fair for any of the guys-."

"It's all right," she cuts me off with a chuckle. "I mean, I was pissed, but Christian told me I'm going to be paired with a nice girl. I'm just scared about homosexual comments."

"Don't worry. El is engaged and has a son. Everyone knows that." We made small talk all the way back to the band house. The first person out is indeed Christian. He scoops his sister into his arms.

The two reunite as I find everyone else in the living room. My body falls on the soft cushion of the couch. I let the television's yellow light blare into the dark room. It's late and I'm tired. Without a word I head back upstairs.

➖✖➖

I tie my hair in a high ponytail as Christian shaves. Everyone agreed we should go out for lunch today. Since all the girls, besides myself and Adrienne, went home the guys are locked in their rooms getting ready.

Today I'm wearing a pair of black, ripped jeans, a tank top with my favorite band member (Ronnie, duh. Oh just kidding, it's Andy), and a pair of red chucks.

Christian stands behind me as I look in the mirror. His hands find my hips before he places a kiss on the top of my head. "Three more days." I place my hands on top of his and rub them slightly.

"Three more days before I'm Misses Christian Coma. Did you ever used to think about getting married?"

He hums a little as he thinks. His fingers massage my hips. "Not really. But I'm happy it's you." I tip my head back and meet his lips. A click of a camera breaks us apart. Adrienne grins behind her phone.

"Another picture to add to the slideshow!" She squeals before running off. Christian turns me so we're chest to chest. His hands remain where they are, but mine move to his bare chest up around his neck. He dips down to meet my lips again.

Soon enough the kiss becomes more than innocent. His hands roam and my lips move down to his neck. A few coughs from the door make Christian look up while I continue my assault to his neck.

Jake tells us it's time to leave, which forces me to let Christian finish getting dressed. With a skip in my step I meet the gang on the porch. Jinxx elbows me to catch my attention.

"How do you feel, being a bride soon and all?"

Pretending I have a long beard I stroke the air. My hand falls to my side when Jinxx gives me a look of pure confusion. A fit of giggles erupts from the pit of my stomach. The man looks scared and interested all at once. I toss an arm around his neck in a friendly manner. "I feel great. Christian is the one."

He chuckles this time as my giggle. He mimics my action; he tosses an arm around my neck in a friendly manner. "I think we can all agree you and CC are perfectly matched."

Speaking of my sexy fiancé, Christian comes strutting from the house in a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. So simple, yet so sexy. He playfully glares at Jinxx.

"You stealing my girl?" I giggle and launch myself into his arms. He catches me without hesitation. My head buries itself in the crook of his neck.

"I love you," I sing as he carries me to the truck. We decided to take his prized pick up. Four seats, four door, all American. Once I'm buckled in he stretches over the console to give me a peck.

"I love you more."

The drive is short and soon enough we're all in a booth, waiting to be served. The place is small and only serves the freshest foods. I've been craving french fries since yesterday, and I intend on getting a whole bunch.

We all mindlessly chat until Ashley bursts, being red in the face.

"Is Angel pregnant yet?"

My cheeks burn at his question. It's only been a few weeks. Christian tosses an arm around me, pulling me closer to his warm body. It seems like everyone is looking at me. Even Ella Sam, normally she'd be busy with Justin, but today Garrett wanted to spend time with his son since he's always working.

My mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water. I'm completely embarrassed as the waiter reaches our table. His sandy blonde hair is swept to the side and a Black Veil Brides shirt is under his apron. He mimics my expression when he realizes who he's in front of.

"Black-Music-So good-Andy-I'm gay-Huh?" He stutters. I giggle under my breath as he has googly eyes for the one and the only Andrew Dennis Biersack. Andy chuckles at his gobsmacked fan.

The waiter asks our orders and scurries off, still looking starstruck. Did I look like that two years ago?

We all patiently wait for our food and drinks. We all chat, completely ignoring Ashley's previous question. I mean, even if I was it wouldn't be his business. It would be between Christian and I. Adrienne seems pretty comfortable around us, especially Ashley Purdy. The two share little glances, only making me curious.

"So Adrienne," I start with a smile. "Back in. . . Portland is it, do you have a family?" Before she can answer the waiter comes back, not making eye contact. He passes everything out and neatly runs away.

Once we're all situated, and I'm sipping on my strawberry milkshake, Adrienne turns back to me. "Actually, I have a daughter, Demi. She's four." I coo.

Christian raises an eyebrow at his sister. "You have a daughter? Five years ago you lived with me for the summer." Christian misses it, but his sister glances at Ashley.

Oh. My. God.

I lick my lips and squeeze his tense bicept. "Baby, would you mind getting me a pie? You pick." He nods happily and heads to the counter to order my desert. Jake raises his eyebrow at me, especially since I haven't finished my meal.

My fiancé comes back with a cherry pie, my second favorite after peach, and places a kiss on my salty lips. "Is cherry okay?"

I giggle at his teasing lips reaching my ear. "Mhmm, it's perfect," I purr back, nibbling on his bottom lip. The gagging of a few man make me turn my attention to the people across the table. Andy's arm rests behind Juliet as he gags, along with Jake and Jinxx. Ashley speaks quietly with Adrienne. Even from where I'm sitting I can see the tears in her eyes.

Ashley better not screw this up.