tweLvE

"Pizza!" I squeal as I dance around the kitchen. I take three slices and drop myself on the couch. One week of living with my love and everything's perfect. Andy went to take Juliet Simms, his girlfriend, on a date before the tour, same for Jake and Jinxx. Ashley's at his latest girl's house. Leaving Christian and I alone.

I snuggle into his side as he starts the random movie he put in. He clears his throat. "Have you ever thought about having kids?" My eyes roll.

"We already had one scare, no need for another."

"But I mean have you ever thought about it? How it would feel, what he or she would look like, how many you'd like?" I take a bite of my food. Of course I have, I want a whole bunch. I tell him just that. He nods his head. The movie continues to play as he asks another question. "What would you name them?"

"Well, for a boy I like the name Braxton. For a girl I like Zoella." He smiles at me, kisses my forehead, and finishes his food off. Once the terrible romantic comedy was over and all plates were placed in the dish washer we just sat in silence. His lips fell on mine. It was a quick, sweet kiss.

"I love you," he whispers in my ear. I smile to myself.

"I love you too."

His arms wrap around me so I can lay on his chest. We just lay in silence. Slowly my eyes close to the sound of his beating heart.

➖✖➖

"Where's my hair spray?" Ashley yells throughout the house. My eyes roll as we, the band and I, wait for Purdy to follow. He's running around the house, in search of his precious hair spray. I lean against Christian, waiting. "Ahh-!" Ash comes tumbling down the stairs, but finally with his hair spray. For a second he seems out of it but quickly snaps out of it. He bounces back up, fixes his hair, and zips his suitcase, now fully stocked. "Okay, now we can leave."

With my hand in Christian's we leave. Just like last year my boyfriend and I share a room. Because of how late we got back together a few concerts got cut. It makes me feel bad, but we just don't have the time for them all now. The band hates to not give their fans what they wait all year for, but the fact of the matter is we don't have a forever amount of time. Summer is only three months long.

I drop my bag in the empty closet and flop on the bed. Juliet, Ella Cole, and Sammi Doll are supposed to join us next stop. Christian bounces around the room.

"We have a show in a few hours. We have a show in a few hours!" He giggles like a schoolgirl as he dances around. In a second his pants are off-- and so is he. He takes off through the door. Groans of disgust echo through the bus. With a giggle of my own I follow Jake's screams for him to pants himself. I stick my head through his doorway.

Christian lays-- spread eagle style -- on Jake's bed. The fellow band members cover their eyes, except for a gobsmacked Jake Pitts. With a running start I launch myself on his exposed body. I land with a Thud! followed by a mangled gasp from my boyfriend. His eyes look as thought they're about to fall right from their sockets. I coo at his distress.

"Are you okie CC-Poo?" My hands stroke his hair. I pepper his face with little, glossy kisses. He purrs underneath me. Ashley groans louder than he does when he's getting laid in his room.

As he leaves he pretends to shove two fingers down his throat. "Can you two stop being a couple for two seconds? Gosh, it's disgusting." He swoops out at the sound of his phone ringing. As usual, his flirty Hello? is back. Christian slips me his back as he stands. Andy's deep voice greets us next.

"Get dressed, dude. We have rehearsal then the gig." I'm dropped on the couch as Christian slips a pair of shorts on. I snuggle into the beautiful, plum purple couch and start a random movie on Netflix. After a steamy kiss with Christian he's off to the music room. My phone rings, without checking who I answer.