twO

"You worthless piece of shit!" Spike bellows. I jump at the sound of his voice. My back hits the wall. "You fucking whore! You spread your legs for any one!" Fear covers my body like a blanket.

"What's going on, Spike?" I question, my voice small. "What's wrong?" His fist slams into the wall beside my head.

"You're a damn slut, that's what's wrong. You talking to your little friend about some hot piece of ass you met last week. It's embarrassing to have my girlfriend talking about some other guy right after a shower together," he yells into my face. Suddenly one of his hands wraps around my neck. My nails claw at it, my air supply almost completely diminished. "Get the hell out of my house. Take all your stuff. Your complaining about how sex isn't the same with drugs. Take your damn perfume. I never want to see you again, I never want to hear from you again, I never want to hear anyone speak about you. If I do, I will kill you."

Quickly I scramble to the backroom. I collect my duffle bag, stuff all my belongings into it, and leave his room. Spike holds the door open for me, and shuts it right behind me. I let out a small sigh. There's only one place I want to be right now.

The cemetery is a place I come to when I'm sad, or angry. A small black tombstone lays in front of my feet. I quickly tie my hair in a bun on the base of my skull. My favorite quote rests on the tombstone. Even when love comes young, it's still love. It may not last forever, but at the moment it's real and strong. But I found the love that comes young, and lasts forever. Those words haunt my dreams. I drop my bag, and myself, on the hard ground.

"I miss you Ashy Baby. I want you to come back to me, to love me again." My voice is small, meaningless. Asher was my first love, and maybe my last. Johnny didn't love, simply my virginity was what he was after. Spike was just a horny jerk who loved the sight of me playing with myself, which is something I don't like to do.

Dusting off myself I pick myself up, along with my bag, and hitch hike all the way to Ella's. Once at her house door I knock. The door swings open. "Angel! Just in time." She pulls me in. "Oh, and you have your stuff. Great!" Standing in her living room are five famous men. "Look who stopped by!" I blink a few times at the group.

"Hi." I give a small wave before turning to Ella. "What's going on?" I whisper. Andy's hand spins me back around, right into CC's arms.

"You smell like sadness," CC pouts. "Don't be sad. Be freaking happy! You're coming on tour with us!" Andy smacks the back of CC's head. "Oops, I wasn't supposed to tell you that." I giggle at the angry expressions on the four other boys. Ella swoops back in and spins me from CC's arms.

"It's only for four months. Then you'll come back and go back to whatever you're going to do. I mean, you're twenty one, single, and hot as hell. I'm sure Hooters will love to have your pink hair join their staff," Ella laughs. I swat at her to get her off of me.

"Hey! I can find a job that doesn't make my boobies the center of attention," I giggle at her before crossing my arms. How does she know I'm single? Does she have magic powers that make her read my mind? LIKE EDWARD CULLEN. SHE'S FUCKING RELATED TO EDWARD CULLEN. Ashley Purdy comes behind me.

"Hun, I don't think I want anything but your boobs to be the center of attention," he purrs and nips on my ear. I squeal and jump at the weird feeling of teeth on my ear.

"Leave the girl alone," Jinxx chuckles, pulling the man away from me. "C'mon, you don't have to go-."

"I want to," I cut him off while jumping and clapping my hands. I jump right into Ella's arms. "I'm going on tour with my favorite band! Oh, this is going to be great. I'll get to bounce in different states!" I throw my arms around my best friend. "Wait, where's Sarah?" Ella smirks.