Chapter 1- New Beginnings

,"Ayyappa please wish me all the luck. Aaj mera pehla din hai. I wish aaj Amma aur Appa ho tho kitna kush ho jaate but no I'm not complaining anyways. Chacha aur chachi are the best, sometimes I feel like Amma Appa se bhi ye mujhe zyada pyaar karte hai, finally tumne mere baat sun liya 4 years ke hard work ke baad finally aaj internship ke liye jaa rahi hu, umma thank you"

Nandini got ready for leaving to her hospital. She has completed her house surgeon period and now going for internship.

"Chachi aap kaha ho? Tiffin mein kya hai Aaj?" Nandini shouted from her room but stopped seeing someone in the drawing room

"Nandu, ye Nyonika ji hai aur ye Shrikanth ji" Nandini is confused as her chacha introduced them to her. "aur ye Manik, their son", now she understood their words.

"Chachi tum kya you just gave them tea? Aunty Uncle mujhe bas 5 minutes dijiye I'll get carrot halwa, excuse me". Nandini goes into the kitchen. "ji Nandini ko shayad pata nahi" chachi tried to explain but Nyonika said, "it's okay we understand she might not have any idea about it".

,They hear the vessels breaking from the kitchen. "I'll just go and see Nandini". Chachi goes to see Nandini "Nandu tu ye kya kar rahi ho? Ye carrot halwa kya hai? Listen they are not our relatives they came to see you Nandu marriage bureau se kal hi call aaya tha but I forgot to say" Chachi tried to make her understand but Nandini is stubborn to listen to her.

"you forgot! Seriously chachi, you didn't forget to buy a new dress for me. I should have understood when you forced me to buy a salwar yesterday but I thought you are getting me this dress as its my first day at hospital" she blurted out and asked chachi to go out from the kitchen. Reluctantly she had to go out.

Nandini is angry on her chacha and chachi but she made carrot halwa. She mixed chilli powder separately in a bowl of halwa. She smirks looking at her dish. "sorry for the late, here you go Aunty Uncle carrot halwa". Nandini serves them and chacha signs Nandini to serve Manik too. Chachi takes a bowl and gives it to Manik. Nyonika and Shrikant eat it and as Manik takes the spoon and put it in his mouth.

He shoots a look towards Nandini, he saw her for the first time. He never tasted carrot halwa which is so spicy. The taste of halwa had literally blow him away rather than her beauty. Before he could blast the bomb, Nandini is fast enough to blast.

''mujhe tumse baat karni hai", she said it in one go as she knew chacha and chachi will definitely do all it could take to stop her. "Yeah of course you can, in fact you both should talk, Manik go and talk to her", Nyonika took the bowl from his hand. Manik asked for a glass of water and chachi is worried for Nandini. She guided him to the garden where Nandini is waiting.

"so Mr. umm naam se mujhe kya lena dena hai anyways Dekhiye mujhe ye shaadi nahi karni hai, I don't want to marry now. Aaj mera pehla din hai internship ke and my chacha and chachi decided to spoil it, so just back off." Nandini spoke sternly.