Chapter 69- Mukti's Exit

"It's not that important Manik, maine Mukti ko iske baare mein abhi kuch nahi bataya she's already in bad mood" Abhimanyu said. "Yeah but it's quite surprising to know that Aditya is here that too as asst. dean not bad though" Manik remarked and Abhimanyu could not control his smile.

"Teri nayi biwi ki jagah wo pagal Aditya aa raha hai aur tu has raha hai! Itna bhi chota rishta nahi hai uska humare saath" Manik said. "Yeah I remember that's a really long story and we've moved on too" Abhimanyu decided to take a chill pill and enjoy his married life. He took Mukti to her maternal home. Ishitha and Raman were happy and surprised to see them at their door step.

"Mukti beta" Ishitha said surprised. She hugged her as she saw her mom. "I'm so sorry to insult you there mom, I was" Mukti said guilty. "Shh no need to explain I know how you felt" Ishitha said and Raman stood there with Ruhi. "Mukti di" Ruhi ran to her. Abhimanyu and Mukti had dinner with them. "Papa, hum naye ghar shift hone jaa rahe hai" Mukti said. "Itni bhi jaldi kya hai thodi din humare saath rahe to" Raman said and Ishitha held his hand. "Jaise tum dono ki marzi" she said and winked at Raman.

''It's OK then home minister ne approval kar hi liya" Raman said and continued "So Abhimanyu, kaha hai naya ghar?" he asked. "Papa, my apartment had actually been in some legal issues so I had to stay with you all these days, but now I have managed to buy an apartment out of my savings and I've taken a home loan to. I will send a location to you and maa" he said and continued "and haa Mukti ko mat batana kal wo dekhegi" he added.

"Mukti didi dusre ghar jaa rahi hai?" Ruhi asked. "Ha aur yaha aati jaati rehti hai main bhi. Aur ab tum mujhe jiju bula sakti ho" Abhimanyu said. "Ok" she smiled and they ate dinner. "I couldn't dare to speak to Mukti about her decision, I don't know uske dimaag mein chal kya raha hai! But she isn't someone who accepts this" Raman said to Ishitha. "Raman give her some time, she will herself come to talk. I'm happy that she is getting used to her new life" Ishitha said. "Let's hope everything good for Mukti" he said.

                                              **********************************************

Nandini woke up with her phone ringing. The screen flashed Manik's name. "Hello" she said sleepily. "Are you still sleeping?" he asked. "Abhi sirf 6 baj raha hai na" she said getting up. "Yeah, that's why I called you, I'm already in joggers park, when will you come?" he asked excited. "When did I say that I will come today, chacha chachi came late night so even they are sleeping" she said. "Remember, we promised each other to spend time for the other, we have only 24 hours a day. We should find time for us after taking out time for hospital, surgeries, OP and our friends. Itne logon se bachke milna hai humko, I don't even wanna waste a single minute" he said. "My God! Somebody is being so punctual huh! Ok I will be there in 10" she smiled. "Ho sake tho jaldi aana" he kissed his screen.

Nandini came there and searched for Manik. He sat on a bench with a kid beside him. "Ye kaun hai?" she asked him. "Iske mummy abhi water lene gayi hai, she asked me to look after him for few minutes" he said. "Ohh, kitna pyara hai na ye bacha" Nandini immediately picked him up into her arms and he started crying. "Shit! I was about to tell you not to take him, his mom actually warned me to just see him but not take him near us. Now I know why she said so, ab ye chup kaise hoga!" Manik made a face. Nandini tried to calm him and Manik sat there doing nothing. "Manik, go search his mom" she said. "I don't know where she is!" he said. "Then take him, will go and search" she said.

''Nahi, you will not give him to me" Manik took a step back. "Are you that scared of kids Manik?" she made fun of him. "I'm not scared ok, ye bacha hai pet dog nahi ki main dar jaunga" he said. "So tum pet dogs se darte ho!" she laughed again. "Nandini, if I take this kid into my hands everyone will think that he is my son and I don't want that" he said finally. "Agar humara bacha ho tho, tab bhi tum aise hi kahoge?" she asked. "Humara bachcha! Kab hoga?" he teased her. "Jab hona tha, tab hoga na" she blushed at his comment. They noticed that the kid had stopped crying and now playing with Nandini's hair. "Our baby will also play with your hair like this, just like I want to do it" he said. The kid's mother came there.