Chapter 2- Badluck isn't bad

Nandini stood up seeing Mukti. Cabir didn't know what to do while Aryaman and Navya greeted her.

"Sorry ma'am, I was just, I'm Cabir ma'am, new intern", he extended his hand but took back when Mukti glared at him. "I'm glad that Dr. Nandini Murthy has made my job easy, now that you know about me, don't waste the time, come on, take charge", Mukti moved on saying that and all the interns followed her grabbing their aprons.

"Lifeline hospitals mein kaam karna itna bhi aasaan nahi hai, you have to work hard. All of you have to follow the 5 rules" said Mukti.

"Rule no. 1, no questioning back. You will do your duty without any questions and just do whatever I asked not less not more"

"Rule no. 2, no hangouts, duty ke time mein sirf duty no hangouts, if I happen to find out that you are hanging out then get ready to face the worst" she said sternly.

"Rule no. 3, no complaints, patients ko patience se deal karna hai, lifeline baaki ki hospitals ke tarah nahi hai, ek baar shift start hua tho situation ke according 48 hours bhi shift continue hoga"

''Rule no. 4, discipline, I won't entertain any kind of indiscipline here and discipline refers to whatever I say, now come on ek accident case aaya hai, many are injured, quick". "But ma'am you talked about 5 rules and told only 4", Nandini asked which earned a glare from Mukti.

"Whenever you feel like using your brain, just remember the previous 4 rules and that's the 5th rule, now will you please do the honors, Nandini. Don't flaunt your smartness and you Dr. Navya don't be happy that you have attended a delivery case, sab cases itne easy nahi hote, ok" Mukti looked at Nandini. She cursed herself bad luck for having cornored by Mukti repeatedly.

"Oh my God, look at them, bhai saab ye accident kaise hua?" Aryaman asked on of the patients about the accident.

''We went to an engagement function and it happened while returning back from the temple, the breaks of the bus got failed", he told them and Navya felt sad looking at them, "uss ladki ko kya kya sunna padtha hai na", she said sadly.

"Navya, aisa kuch nahi hoga, those old days were gone long back" Nandini said looking at a patient. "Kya baat hai tum tho bilkul Madhubala jaise baat karne lagi", Cabir teased her.

"You and your silly nicknames, Nandini let's go before Mukti ma'am come here". "Haa ha chalo", they moved the patients to their respective wards and Mukti came to see them.

"Dr. Aryaman and Dr. Cabir, take care of the clinical needs, get their stitches done. Navya, this is the case report of Mr. Vansh and Nandini here is the report of Ms. Shanaya. Go and get all the required tests done". Nandini and Navya moved to their respective wards.

data-p-id=65d39c17e839f1218315b861917680c2,"You know Nandini, Vansh aur Shanaya ka love marriage hone wali hai, they just got engaged yesterday and this accident", Navya told her after talking to Shanaya. "Ha, the boy's mom really seem to be a problem for the girl's family, you were really right Navya, his mom calls her a bad omen and that boy oh God, he blindly follow his mom, why did he love her even?" Nandini said annoyed.

"I feel sorry for her, hum kar bhi kya sakte hai? I think he's a mumma's boy" Aryaman stated. "Did you talk to that boy, Vansh", Navya asked him. "Yeah, he isn't ready to accept that girl back", "and here she isn't ready to get treated until she talks, her leg got fractured these mumma's boys na, thank God main tho bach gayi thi in the morning" Nandini said reading the case report of Shanaya.

"Tum badi serious ho rahi ho Nandini!" Navya asked with a curious expression. "Haa it just happened in the morning, there was a guy who came to see me", she said casually but Navya reacted surprisingly, "matlab tumhe dekhne rishtewale aaye wo bhi aaj, kya hua".