Chapter 43- Love Blossoms

Aryaman is shocked to hear him as no one except Cabir knew about his trip to Lucknow. "How do you know about me going to Lucknow and coming back? which friend are you talking about?" Aryaman asked with curiosity. "

"That girl who you want to protect from her prospective groom" Aryaman is stunned. "How do you know about all this?" Aryaman asked. "Face reading is one of my favorite hobbies" Mr. Sharma said laughing loud. He gets his tests done. Aryaman takes the reports to Mukti.

"Ma'am, he is telling that he has a tumor in brain but there's no sign of it in any of the tests" he said to Mukti. "How did he said that then?" Mukti asked. "He is a face reader and astrologer ma'am, he said he knew about it" Aryaman said. "What the hell! Agar usko sab pata hai tho hum kyu hai yaha" Mukti is clearly annoyed and Mr. Sharma laughed at her.

"Dr. Mukti, its not necessary that your machines and tests will always help you, sometimes they might deceive you too" he said and Mukti tried to explain him, "sir, aap ek astrologer ho ya face reader isse hume kuch farak nahi padta, we should be able to diagnose the tumor to surgically remove it, but hume aisa tumor detect hi nahi hua" she said. "No worries, I know that you can't help me out, anyways I will go from here" he said. "Thank God he's gone, warna I don't know what would I have done to him" she said and Aryaman went off from there.

                                                ********************************************

Navya and Cabir planned to get Nandini and Manik closer. "Hum aisa kya karenge jaise ye dono unki feelings realize kare?" Cabir asked Navya. "Cabir, relationships ke liye kuch rules nahi hote, bas kuch elements ki zarurat hai. Hume ye pata karna hoga ki un dono ke beech jealous, possessiveness, care, trust and respect hai ya nahi" Navya said. "Dekho kaun baat kar raha hai relationships ke baare mein! Madhubala" he joked. "Cabir, mujhse zyada kaun samaj sakta hai relations ko, I've been in a failed relation once and I know what one expects from their partner" she said. "Navya, I didn't mean it that way" Cabir felt guilty having said that. "I know Cabir, I trust you, tum mujhe aisa kabhi humiliate nahi karoge, I just felt like saying it, chill ab humare plan pe focus kare" she asked him.

"Oh Yeah! Jealous! Manik sir tho jealous hai hi, isliye tho hum yaha aaye hai itne dhoor, to be more precise Siddharth se bahut dhoor, and jaha jealousy hoga wahi possessiveness bhi" he said. "Yeah, wo possessive hai isliye tho jealous hai, they both go hand in hand" Navya said. "Trust and respect ka pata nahi hai mujhe" Cabir said about Manik. "But what about Nandini? Hume uska kuch nahi pata" Navya reminded Cabir. "Yeah, you're right, Manik sir ke baare mein kuch tho mujhe pata hai, but we are absolutely clueless about Nandini" Cabir said.

"I hope she should not end up with a confusion in accepting Siddharth" Navya told him. "As far as I know, Nandini said she didn't want to marry Manik sir and she rejected him also. I don't think Nandini Manik se pyaar karti bhi hai ya nahi" she said. "No, wo Manik ya Siddharth nahi she wants someone who really love her and take care of her" Cabir said. "Hume Nandini ko ye ehsaas dilana hai ki wo Manik se pyaar karti hai, he loves her, cares for her. We need to know about Nandini" Cabir said. "So hume karna kya hai?" Navya is in for the action.

"Nandini, can I ask you something?" Navya asked Nandini. "Sure Navya" Nandini replied. "Did you really want to stay back here or are you just staying for my sake? If you want to go, I will also come with you, you don't need to stay here for me, we will inform Manik sir and go back" Navya said. "No Navya, at first I thought of going back but later when you asked me to stay here, I thought I should not let my insecurities take over me. Manik is really trying hard to make this camp a success, and I think I shouldn't let him down" she said. "Kitna kuch badal gaya na Nandini tumhare aur Manik sir ke beech!" Navya said smiling. "Yes, there are many changes. I thought he was rude and can do anything for his wish. But wo aisa hai hi nahi, he was so kind, he gives much importance to his family, he places his mom above all, her wish is his command" she said.