Chapter 7- The Bet

"Abhimanyu, my car just broke down, can I come in your car, aap Mumbai hi jaa rahe ho na" Abhimanyu turned to see her.

"Ishitha ji, of course you can come, you are welcome" he warmly smiled at Ishitha. Dr. Ishitha is a pediatrician and nutrition consultant at lifeline hospital.

Nandini shivered when Manik held her

Nandini shivered when Manik held her. Aryaman searched for Nandini everywhere and saw her coming out of Manik's cabin.

''Are you fine Nandini, is everything okay? You look somewhat scared or worried" Aryaman asked her with concern evident in his voice. "I'm not any vampire or a zombie to scare her, Dr. Aryaman" Manik came in the middle of them.

data-p-id=8279569edf98c4b5e0ee75fd8c720fab,"Oh yeah, then why is she looking so scared?" Nandini didn't want to create any scene at the hospital and she asked Aryaman to back off. "Aryaman, please let's just go from here" she took his hand and dragged him to get out from there. Aryaman dropped her home. She said whatever has happened between them.

Aryaman thinks that Alya and Manik should learn a lesson for insulting his friends. Abhimanyu and Ishitha set out to return to Mumbai.

"Get all the equipment and Ishitha ma'am chale?" Abhimanyu asked Ishitha and helped keeping her luggage in his car. She asked her driver to get the car repaired.

''Hmm, tomorrow morning report kar rahe ho na?" she asked as she sat in the car.

"Yes ma'am, it was a hectic day here" he smiled back at her. "Life mein itna busy rehna hai otherwise you will be bored" she said thinking something else.

''But personal lives are also important ma'am, chilling and partying are my daily routine, stay single be happy is my life mantra" Abhimanyu commented.

"Being single is okay only for time being Abhimanyu, but one day you'll need someone by your side to be called as yours" she sounded different.

"But why haven't you been married ma'am?" Ishitha expected this question and Abhimanyu knew that her silence is all he could get.

"Some questions are destined to be unanswered Abhimanyu" she sighed. "Well, main yahi answer expect kar raha tha ma'am, it's okay if you don't want to answer" he politely asked her to be cool.

"Bahut saare gossips hai na hospital main, on my love life and marital status ke baare mein! Well I have never thought to answer them, because once I start answering them I feel like I did a mistake but I know maine jo bhi kiya mujhe theek lagta hai" she spoke what's in her heart.

"No ma'am, I'm not someone who believes the rumors, they ruin a life, I believe in being myself, I can't live on someone terms" he said and stopped the car.

"Kya hua, is there any problem" she asked looking out and looked at him. "Sirf baatein karne se kya faida ma'am, it's so important to have food too" he pointed towards a Dhaba by roadside.