Ishi is my wife!

Looking at the two of them, Shivam’s eyebrows gradually became much warmer.

Such a scene made him feel relaxed.

He didn’t expect to bring GunGun here to meet Isha so early. He was afraid that GunGun’s existence would scare Isha and make her run away from him again.

But GunGun had appeared in front of Isha, so he had to take the most decisive method to clarify the fact directly.

“GunGun. Why don’t you stay at home with mommy?” Isha released GunGun and asked meaningfully.

“My mommy is not at home,” GunGun said obediently.

Raising her eyebrows, Isha took a look at Shivam. An honest kid and a dishonest man. She would like to see who was telling the truth.

“Really? So when she is not at home, GunGun and daddy often go around and will be immediately attracted by beautiful girls?” Although Isha was talking to GunGun, it was obvious that she said these words to Shivam.

She just wanted to remind Shivam that it was time for him to shrink back from difficulties.

“GunGun and daddy don’t go around very much. Only when I see Ishi, will I be attracted,” GunGun said and lay on Isha’s shoulder. He liked the scent of Ishi. She smelled soft and sweet.

Isha looked at Shivam with a smile. Then she said in a low voice, “Then tell me GunGun, is daddy’s wife cute, or is Ishi cute?”

She fixed her sharp eyes on Shivam’s angular and handsome face. The man really had a perfect face, and his voice was unusually sexy and pleasant. She didn’t know how many girls would fall into his affectionate and deep eyes and his intoxicating voice.

“Of course Ishi is cute. Because Ishi is a cutie. Daddy’s wife is not cute at all. She hasn’t come back for five years.”

She hadn’t been back for five years?

Hearing that, the smile on Isha’s face froze all of a sudden. Was GunGun talking about her?

This time, it was Shivam’s turn to smile and look at Isha leisurely.

Suddenly, a sense of guilt rose in Isha’s heart. She planned to expose Shivam’s words just now, but now it seemed that she was going to expose herself.

“GunGun, tell your cutie, what’s daddy’s wife’s name?” Shivam said with a sexy smile on his face.

GunGun replied in a cute childish voice, “Daddy’s wife is called Isha Sharma. Well, Isha Sharma? This name sounds a little familiar. My lovely Ishi is also called Isha Sharma, isn’t she?”

Isha touched her own face with her hands. She really lost this battle against Shivam! It turned out that he didn’t lie to her.

She moved her eyes away from him.

He really didn’t have a woman... How did he get through these five years?

GunGun raised his small head and asked Shivam, “Daddy, is Isha Sharma your wife?”

“Yes,” Shivam said proudly.

“Her name is Isha Sharma, and her name is also Isha Sharma...” GunGun rubbed his fingers and then the smile on his face suddenly broke into pieces, as if he had realized something terrible. He suddenly burst into tears, “Daddy is bad. You take Ishi away from me! Boo...Hoo... No, I don’t agree. Boo...Hoo...”

The last thing Isha wanted to see was that a cute baby was wronged. She picked him up and said, “GunGun! Don’t cry! Ishi picks Gun Gun!”

With tears on his face, GunGun burst into laughter and said, “Really? Don’t lie to me, okay?”

“Yes, I won’t lie to GunGun.” Isha kissed him on the cheek.

Satisfied, GunGun put his head on Isha’s shoulder and wrapped his arms around her neck. “Ishi is the cutest girl in the world!”

Isha kissed him again.

Shivam was speechless.

Feeling left out, his heart beat very fast. He wished he could turn into GunGun and accept the kiss.

“Isha, do you agree to take back that thing now?” Shivam’s pleasant voice was full of sexy honesty. He stared at Isha with his obsidian-like eyes, as if there was a magnetic field that was about to suck her in.

His gaze made Isha’s heart skip a beat.

This man was so horrible!

She hurriedly looked away to see GunGun. “GunGun, stay for dinner, okay?”

“Okay.” GunGun immediately raised his hand and agreed.

Isha smiled, “I’ll go to the kitchen to prepare the food. Stay here obediently.”

“Ishi wants me to have dinner with her.” GunGun looked at Shivam with complacent eyes.

“Ishi is my wife,” Shivam said calmly.

GunGun pouted and suddenly puffed out his chest, “Ishi said she would choose me!”

“Ishi is my wife!” When Shivam repeated this fact, his heart was filled with tenderness.

“Humph! Humph!” Then GunGun ran to Isha.

Isha was finally relieved. When would she tell Shivam about Abhay?

With such a cute brother like GunGun, Abhay would definitely not be lonely in the future.

“Dinner is ready!” Isha came out with the plates.

She had preserved the tender steak in salt and fried it. She also prepared dumplings and broccoli for dinner, which were all Abhay’s favorite food.

Shivam and GunGun washed their hands and sat down, waiting for Isha to send them the food.

Looking at the food on the plate, GunGun picked up the knife and fork excitedly and said like a gentleman, “Then I’ll start.”

It was his first time to have dinner with a girl he liked. He must be perfect!

He cut the steak and ate it carefully. Then he ate all the dumplings and broccoli.

The plate was empty.

“I’m going to get some dessert.” Isha took out a durian cake and a mango cake from the fridge. She cut a durian flavor cake and put a piece of it on GunGun’s plate.

She handed another piece of durian cake to Shivam. Seeing that he pursed his thin lips, she quickly took it back and said, “Sorry, it seems that you don’t like this.”

“How do you know I don’t like this?” There was a flicker of doubt in Shivam’s eyes.

He didn’t say anything, and he believed that she didn’t know much about him.

“Because... Because I have a friend who always keeps his mouth shut like you when he meets something he doesn’t like. He also hated durians. But I like it.” With a smile, Isha changed the mango cake for him.

The so-called friend was actually Abhay’s action and expression were exactly the same as that of Shivam. She knew it at a glance.

She stretched out her hands to change the cake for GunGun. GunGun held his fork. “I like it too! I like the same thing as Ishi likes.”

Shivam squinted at him and asked, “When did you learn to eat it?”

“Now. You didn’t buy it for me before, but I know how to eat it after I have one mouthful.” GunGun gulped down the food and his cheeks bulged up. He looked like a squirrel.

●●●●●●

Please do vote and comment on the story. 💞

●●●●●●