Much Better than Expected!

Hello Dear readers.... First of all
                  "Happy Diwali" 🔥

I'm so happy that today is the day my lord came back after more than 500 years. I'm from Ayodhya, India (The birth place of Lord Rama). So today is very emotional day for us.

Look how cute he is.... Isn't it? 🥹😍🙏

A very very congratulations to all of you specially all the Hindus living in India or anywhere in the world

A very very congratulations to all of you specially all the Hindus living in India or anywhere in the world. 💖🤗

Jai Shri Ram 🙏

(Now let's continue the story.......)
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Himanshi felt the gazes around her, so she became more confident.

Deepak and Fanny helped her get this job, so she must spare no effort to defeat Isha.

Director Baizen was not satisfied with the arrangement of the staff, but he cheered himself up and said, “We will start the shoot as soon as you’re ready.”

Himanshi and Isha entered the frame together.

Himanshi’s clothes caught everyone’s attention first. As soon as the camera started rolling, she began to show her charm.

Baizen looked at her indifferently, thinking that she was too ordinary and not qualified to endorse the JinXi brand. But after she spared no effort to show her charm, coupled with her perfect makeup and clothes, she looked much better.

She did better than he had expected, but she still didn’t meet his requirements. The clothes she was wearing were more eye-catching than her.

Then his eyes fell on Isha. She chose to wear light-colored clothes, and her makeup was not very good. However, they matched the background very well.

Today’s shoot was in the park. And since it was in the early summer, the flowers bloomed brightly and beautifully. The whole park was full of beautiful flowers endowed by nature.

The background was complicated and colorful enough, so Isha’s white clothes and light makeup complemented it perfectly.

Her calm expression was in line with the oriental charm displayed in her clothes.

Baizen recorded this scene. When he saw Isha yesterday, she just barely met his requirements. So he thought that he would make her look better in the lens by using some photography skills. However, after shooting the first part, he realized that she performed almost flawlessly.

He suddenly felt refreshed, so he said, “Okay, change to another set of clothes, and we’ll shoot again!”

Himanshi saw Baizen’s satisfaction with Isha. It was only then that she noticed that the background was colorful. So when she changed her clothes, she deliberately chose the light-colored ones.