Already Thought Of Switching Companies.

Isha and Lovely had already expected this and were prepared for it, so there was no problem.

Isha agreed. “Okay then. I’ll bring my assistant here. I hope that we can cooperate happily in the next three months.”

“It’s a pleasure to have this chance to work with you. After these three months, I’m certain you’ll officially sign with TANGO,” Jiya Tiwari said confidently.

After signing the contract, Isha notified Yuvraj and Moni in the Whatsapp group. Of course, Fifi and the others also knew about it.

Soon, she received a call from Yuvraj. “Eldest Brother said that he wants to help you celebrate this new milestone.”

“No, it’s okay. We don’t have to celebrate it. It’s just a test period. I don’t know how things will go after three months. It’s too embarrassing to mention it.” Isha wanted to keep a low profile.

“But Eldest Brother said that if you don’t seize this opportunity, you’ll really reconcile with Shivam Pratap. He has too many bargaining chips. A marriage certificate and a son. If that’s the case, what should Eldest Brother do?”

Isha thought to herself, ‘Gaurav, you know as well that Shivam has a lot of tricks up his sleeve. Abhay can only be with Shivam. He can’t choose Gaurav. You’d better find a woman to have a child with him.’

“Tell Eldest Brother not to do it. I really don’t want to celebrate it. I’ll treat you all to hotpot when I come back.”

“Hey...” Before Yuvraj could finish, Isha cruelly hung up the phone.

Soon, another call came.

This time, it was from Jeevan. He was the third oldest among the group, so Isha always called him her little third brother.

“Little Third Brother.”

Jeevan was speechless.

“Can you exclude the first word?”

“Okay, Third Brother,” Isha said seriously.

Jeevan was speechless.

What did Eldest Brother like about her?

“Third Brother, how have you been? Did Yuvi Stone bully you? Did Fifi steal the specialties from S Country that I sent you? If he did, tell me. I’ll help you deal with them.”

Jeevan was a man of few words. It was common for him to be suppressed by Fifi and Yuvi Stone’s words.

Of course, it was also because of Jeevan’s good temper that he let them have their way.

“...”

Indeed, Isha was worthy of being liked.

“Little Fifth Sister, the eldest wants to celebrate your new milestone for you, so get ready.” Isha was the youngest among them, so she was called Little Fifth Sister.

“Hey...” This time, it was Isha’s turn to be cruelly hung up by Jeevan.

If she had known this would happen, she would not have posted it in the Whatsapp group.

However, if she did not announce it, they would always be worried that Queen Entertainment Company would squeeze her dry. They could not wait to appear together and save her from the abyss of suffering.

Life was really difficult.

...

“Let’s prepare a welcome party for you,” Jiya said.

“No need. It’s just a three-month-long cooperation.” Isha did not expect that even Jiya would say this.

“Even if we’re only working together for three days, you’ll still be under my protection,” Jiya said domineeringly.