I Want to Be the Mother of Your Children!

Both Kinjal and LuLi invited B-list actors as their partners.

The other models had also invited famous male artists with their abilities.

The fame of their partners was very comparable, so no one particularly stood out.

Soon, Himanshi arrived. As soon as she appeared, she attracted everyone’s attention.

Her arm was wrapped around a man’s arm. He was one head taller than her, and he had broad shoulders and long legs. There was a trace of firmness between his eyebrows, and he had a handsome face. He was the new best actor, Jay.

“Wow! It’s Jay! Himanshi has invited him.”

“Oh my God! I really didn’t expect to see Jaya here today. His acting skills are superb. I can write a long movie review after I watch a single clip of his film.”

“Oh, I’m so thrilled that I almost want to cry!”

There were cheers and screams around. Many people had even taken out small notebooks to ask for Jay’s autograph.

With a gentle look on her face, Himanshi said, “Don’t worry, everyone. Our best actor will sign his autograph for you after the shooting.”

Hearing how gentle and considerate she was, the crowd cheered again. “Himanshi, you are so kind. We will wait for him later then.”

“Well, let’s not delay the normal shooting routine. Let’s go on with our own work first,” Himanshi said with a smile.

She then turned to Jay and said, “Mr. Jay, please accompany me during the shoot later.”

Jay was on good terms with Deepak, and the Verma family had invested in one of his movies. So he immediately agreed when Deepak asked him to be Himanshi’s partner for Shang’s shooting. Besides, Shang was an upmarket fashion magazine. It was a win-win situation for them.

Seeing that so many people liked him, Jay was also in a good mood. He adjusted his smile and greeted everyone.

He was so approachable that the people around screamed again.

They whispered to each other, “No wonder he is the best actor. He is super handsome. When he smiles, I feel like I’m in heaven.”

“That’s right. And don’t you think that Mr. Jay and Himanshi are perfect for each other?”

“Don’t talk nonsense. Himanshi already has a boyfriend.”

“If Shang’s sales will become a blockbuster this time, it will definitely be because of Himanshi. Many people will buy the magazine because of Jay. Not to mention that Himanshi has her own capability of increasing a product’s sales.”

LuLi smiled and said, “Among all of us, only Himanshi was able to invite a super A-list movie star like Mr. Jay. She is just making us feel inadequate.”

These models didn’t think of comparing themselves with Himanshi. They all showed enviable smiles and didn’t say much.

Himanshi held her head high, enjoying the crowd’s worship.

Among the six supermodels, she was the only one who did not appear in Orisa Fashion Show. It was actually not convincing that she joined the shoot of Shang.

But now, she had become the most eligible one.

She was even able to invite Jay, who was the best actor. She wanted to see who else would dare to say something bad about her.

Himanshi glanced at Isha, who was standing not far away. Isha was still holding her phone, and there was no partner beside her.

LuLi smiled and asked, “Isha, where is your partner? Is he not coming?”

“No one in the entertainment industry will refuse to shoot a video for Shang. So as long as Isha has contacted someone, he will definitely come. The only problem is, she doesn’t have any friends in the entertainment industry. She doesn’t even have any actor’s phone number. How can she get in touch with anyone?” one of Himanshi’s friends said.

“Ha-ha!” LuLi laughed out loud. “Isha, do you want us to find a partner for you? We all have our partners, but you don’t have yours yet. The photographer will definitely not give you too many scenes later. If this matter gets out, others may say that we are bullying you.”

“Isha, how about I ask Manisha to find you a partner?” Himanshi chimed in with concern.

Manisha smiled and said, “Well, I can find a partner for her. But the time now is so limited that I can’t possibly find someone suitable to her temperament. She has to make do with the partner I can get for her.”

Himanshi and Manisha obviously didn’t really want to help. They just wanted to humiliate Isha.

If she agreed, Manisha would find her a faceless comedian. By that time, while everyone was enjoying the beautiful shots, she would become a joke.

“You guys shoot with your partners first. My partner is on the way,” Isha said without raising her head. She was still typing on her phone.

The others all covered their mouths and laughed. It was not that they didn’t want to help Isha. But their world was so realistic. If she couldn’t seize the opportunity by herself, there was nothing they could do.

In particular, the resources in the entertainment industry were like a pie. Everyone wanted to take a bite. If you ate more, others would eat less.

Isha now had the chance to take a bite, but she couldn’t because of her limited ability. So everyone could only feel sorry for her.

Karan, Shang’s photographer, strode towards Himanshi and Jay.

Even if he was Shang’s photographer, his opportunity to shoot with the best actor was rare. This opportunity might become the pinnacle of his career.

“Himanshi, Mr. Jay, let’s shoot first,” he said, letting them take the lead in this group.

The other models and their respective partners had no objection to this. After all, they were a bit less famous than Jay.

Himanshi glanced at Isha. Her partner hadn’t come yet. Himanshi couldn’t help but feel complacent. ‘Even if her partner comes, he must be a nobody. This time, I’ll take the cover and the front pages of Shang.’

Su Bei sent a message on Whatsapp, “Why aren’t you here yet? There is no traffic jam today, right?”

“Come and save me. I’m at the door.” The man did not reply to her message but directly called her. She could hear the sound of footsteps and deafening noise in the background.

Isha was taken aback for a moment. Then she rushed outside.

She saw a sea of people at the door. Most of them were young women from all walks of life.

Someone screamed at the top of her voice, “Yuvi, I love you! I want to be the mother of your children. Take a look at me.”

“Even if you don’t spare a glance at me, it’s enough for me to take a look at you.”

“Oh my God! I’m finally seeing him with my own eyes right now. His skin is fairer, and he is more handsome in person. Oh, I’m going to faint!”

●●●●