Test His Willpower

Isha’s body trembled slightly, and her heart was still fluttering. She couldn’t make a sound for a while.

“Don’t be afraid. It’s okay. It’s me.” Shivam stroked her soft hair and patted her trembling shoulder.

“Shivam, are you really here?” Isha was really afraid that it was just a dream.

When she woke up, something terrible would happen.

Shivam put his finger in front of her and said, “Or do you want to have another bite?”

Isha looked down at his fingers and found that there were teeth marks on his thumb, which were so deep that blood could be seen.

This was what she had just done!

“Ah, I’m sorry. I’m sorry...” Isha didn’t expect that she had bitten him so hard just now.

Shivam said in a low voice, “I’m fine. It’s my fault that I didn’t remind you first. It’s not your fault.”

When he came in just now, he saw that Isha was tied up. For a moment, he choked with sobs. He was too heartbroken to say a word, so he was bitten by her.

Besides, even if it was not the case, it still didn’t matter if she bit him.

“Are you okay? I’ll get you some medicine.” Isha let go of him. She stood up and was about to leave.

Shivam pulled her back into his arms.

“I’m okay. Don’t go.” At this moment, all Shivam wanted was to hug her quietly to make sure that he had her and would not lose her.

Isha was frightened just now and could overcome the effect of the drug, but now she felt a little uncomfortable in his arms.

Her cheeks were so hot that they seemed to be able to fry an egg.

She pushed Shivam away in panic.

It seemed that Shivam had sensed something. In his mind, he was more disgusted with Charan and Varun.

Fortunately, Isha was fine, and he was here.

He held Isha’s hands and looked down at her pretty face. In fact, he had been prepared, waiting for her... He was waiting for her to accept him completely.

Perhaps this was the right time.

He approached her face, and his eyes were fixed on her rosy lips

Under his gaze, Isha could not resist his tenderness. She almost fell for his deep eyes.

She couldn’t resist his charm when she was sober, let alone at this time.

But she couldn’t do that. She didn’t want to have any emotional entanglement with him, which would only hurt herself.

When they were apart, they would suffer more.

“Shivam!” Isha quickly got her wits. With her hands on his chest, she asked, “Where am I?”

“The room on the top floor of the ship. I live next door,” Shivam replied in a deep voice. He looked at her with his deep-set black eyes. He couldn’t hide the trace of disappointment in there.

Isha stood up and said, “I want to take a shower in your room and stay for a rest, okay? I can sleep on the sofa.”

The light in Shivam’s eyes dimmed. Obviously, she didn’t want to accept him.

He understood her fear and wouldn’t force her. Although it was a very difficult thing to restrain himself, Shivam still said, “Okay.”

Isha didn’t mean to stay in his room to test his willpower. She really didn’t want to go back to her room. What happened just now made her too scared.

Shivam accompanied her back to his room and took his shirt as her pajamas.

She was tall and wasn’t fully covered in his shirt, so he took two shirts and handed them to her.

“Take one as the top and take the other one as the bottom,” Shivam said in a low voice.

“Well, thank you.” Isha took them over.

“You’re welcome.” In fact, he took out two clothes not for her, but for himself.

In the bathroom, the water was sloshing. Isha started her shower with the cold water.

Outside the door, hearing the sound of water, Shivam took out his phone and dialed a number.

“Stop all the cooperation between Charan and Varun at all costs and cut off all their supply of funds. When they have no business to do, buy all their industries at a low price and let them go bankrupt.”

He said these words calmly, as if he was going to buy a bag of instant noodles.

After the order was issued, the two people would be desperate for at most a week, or three days. Then they would go bankrupt. And in the whole City, no one would give them any chance again.

This was the price they had to pay for hurting Isha!

After taking a shower, Isha sat on the sofa and drank another bottle of water at a time.

Gradually, she calmed down from the fear just now.

She raised her eyes to take a look at Shivam. The anger in his eyes was no longer the same as before. He sat there calmly.

It seemed that he had recovered quickly.

“Oh no! I forgot to call the police just now. The fingerprints have been washed away.” It was not until then that Isha remembered that she was in a mess and forgot the most important thing.

Shivam said, “I’ve just asked my friend about it. Someone was planning to send you to the boss for their future. But I heard that the big boss was not interested in these things. He was very angry and had punished them. I happened to pass by and heard your name. So I came to save you.”

“I see. Your passing by is the best passing by I have ever met in my life.”

With a smile at the corners of his mouth, Shivam said, “Same for me.”

“Fortunately, the top floor is not big and there are not many rooms...” Isha patted her chest. If the top floor was as wide as the bottom floor and the room layout was complicated, even if Shivam had passed by her one thousand times, he might not be able to save her.

“Does it have anything to do with Himanshi?” Isha knew that her only enemy was Himanshi.

“It has nothing to do with her,” Shivam said firmly.

His words made sense. Isha had heard that other female artists had also encountered such a situation before, and were sent to be used as a tool to win over some big bosses.

She didn’t expect that such a thing would happen to her.

She felt lucky and said, “Shivam, thank you for coming in time. Otherwise...”

“Yes. Fortunately, I’m not far away today, so I know so many things.” He nodded gently.

Isha was tired and sleepy. She grabbed a pillow and said, “Let’s sleep.”

Shivam picked Isha up, and carried her in his arms. “You sleep on the bed, and I sleep on the sofa.”

“No...” Isha resisted in a low voice.

●●●●