He must be tired of his life!

Give me enough votes (this time I'm not putting any numbers) and I'll give you another episode before midnight. Let's see if you guys are interested.....

●●●●●

Fawad’s agent said carefully, “I’m afraid that Mr. Rudra will release articles to blame you.”

“If he dares to blame me, you can pass the blame to Isha. After all, I have a good image in public. A small scandal is nothing to me, right?” He looked at his agent coldly, “You’ve been with me for years. Why are you getting timid?”

His agent smiled, “Yes, I’m timid, I’m timid.”

But it was also because Fawad was too bold. Fawad’s agent had fixed many troubles for Fawad before. He was really tired.

Fawad used to only touch those women who volunteered to exchange resources with their bodies, and those women would not say anything in public.

Later, he became more and more bold. In the casting group, even the director had to listen to him. There were several female artists who didn’t obey his orders and then were squashed by him.

His agent had used all means to deal with these things.

Jagga was also willing to spend money for his only son. Fawad’s agent had slowly become an assistant who could only serve Fawad from an agent with resources and ability.

In order to support the family, Fawad’s agent had accepted it. But seeing that Fawad was getting bolder and bolder, he always lived in terror.

If Fang Shaocong’s agent didn’t remind Fawad, Fawad was completely out of control.

.....

As soon as Isha hung up the phone, Rudra came over with his assistant.

Seeing Rudra, everyone stood up and said, “Mr. Rudra.”

Facing their boss, everyone cheered up.

Rudra rushed over angrily. If his brother hadn’t reminded him, he wouldn’t have known that there was such a black sheep as Fawad.

It was all his fault for his carelessness that made his sister-in-law suffer.

“Mr. Rudra!” Seeing that he was coming aggressively with a gloomy face, Isha was a little nervous.

It was hard for outsiders to tell right from wrong for such a conflict between artists. If Rudra really made trouble for Isha, she really didn’t know how to deal with it.

“Sister Ishi!” As soon as Rudra saw Isha, he said in a disappointed tone, “Why didn’t you tell me that Fawad bullied you?”

“Ah. What?” It never occurred to Isha that the first sentence that Rudra said was like this!

It seemed that he had suffered a lot.

Isha hadn’t felt so wronged yet.

Rudra pulled her to sit down and said, “I’ll terminate the contract with him now! How dare he do such a thing? Does he really think the Pratap Group is a paper tiger?”

Isha was stunned. ‘What’s wrong with Mr. Rudra? Why is he so efficient?’

What’s more, his attitude of defending made Isha really... really touched.

Trust without reservation was the softest weakness in Isha’s heart, and also the emotional support she wanted most.

“Mr. Rudra.” Isha looked at him, her eyes glittering, “Thank you.”

Rudra hurriedly said, “In fact, it’s your husband, Shivam, who reminded me of this. He said he was afraid that you would be wronged here and asked me to help you. When I investigated this matter, I was shocked. I just found that Fawad didn’t come and bullied you.”