A Hidden Trouble

“Mini!” ILan’s secretary came over with a glass of juice. Seeing the scene, she was so frightened that she threw the juice in her hand and rushed over.

The people who were shooting in the other swimming pool heard the commotion, so they also came and gathered around.

LuLi stepped back from the crowd in surprise. Her face turned as pale as a sheet.

She didn’t expect that someone would jump into the swimming pool to save Mini first. She had no intention of hurting the little girl. After pushing Mini into the swimming pool, her plan was to save the little girl, then she would take a picture of herself while doing it. In this way, she could show her kindness and make ILan notice her. And to show gratitude, ILan would not remove her photos in the magazine.

As a late bloomer in the entertainment industry, she didn’t have many chances to cultivate. If she didn’t seize all the opportunities, she would soon lag behind those young models like Isha.

However, before she could even finish her plan, someone suddenly appeared and ruined it.

Instead of saving Mini, she had created such a big commotion.

LuLi looked at the woman who saved Mini, and her eyes widened in surprise. The woman who saved Mini was exactly Isha.

Isha again!

Why did it always have to be Isha?

Did Isha see her push Mini into the water just now?

LuLi hid in the crowd in fear. What if Isha saw what she did?

Isha used professional first-aid methods on Mini, so soon enough, the little girl coughed and spat out a mouthful of water. When she woke up, she burst into tears.

Isha hugged her and comforted her, “It’s okay, baby. Don’t worry. It’s okay.”

ILan ran over, passed through the crowd, and rushed to Mini. She took Mini from Isha’s arms and cried, “Mini! My baby!”

She was so anxious and aching that she didn’t know what to say. She just held her daughter tightly.

“Editor-in-Chief, you’d better take Mini to the hospital to check if she’s all right,” Isha reminded.

Everyone heard the sound of the ambulance from the outside. It so happened that someone called an ambulance while Isha was reviving Mini.

ILan was also worried about Mini. So when she heard what Isha said, she immediately picked Mini up and left.

People around started whispering to each other, “Fortunately, Isha is here. Otherwise, the consequences will be unimaginable.”

“If she was a little later, the little girl would really be in danger.”

“Isha is not only beautiful but also kind-hearted. She will be blessed.”

ILan heard all these words. It was Isha who saved Mini. So when Mini was okay, she would come to Isha and thank her.

The secretary was so frightened that her face turned blue. She followed behind ILan and said in a trembling voice, “I’m sorry, Editor-in-Chief. I just went to get a glass of juice for Mini. I didn’t expect that... I’m really sorry.”

Right now, ILan didn’t have time to know who was held accountable for what happened. She just wanted to ensure her daughter’s health first. When she regained her sanity, she said, “Go and get my bag! Take it to the hospital.”

The secretary hurried away, hoping to make up for her mistake.

Yuvraj walked towards Isha. He wanted to hold her hands, but he couldn’t do it in front of so many people. So he just looked at her and asked her with his eyes, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” Isha shook her head. In her heart, she felt so sorry for Mini. Although the little girl was not seriously injured, she knew that this incident was traumatic for her.

Everyone’s heart was also fluttering with fear. Fortunately, Mini was fine. If anything bad happened to her, they would also be inflicted.

Fortunately, an hour later, everyone received a message from ILan that Mini was fine. She was just frightened and needed to rest for a few days.

Everyone was relieved.

LuLi breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the little girl was fine.

Otherwise, her own life would be ruined.

Although Himanshi didn’t see the scene of the accident, she guessed that it was because of LuLi.

She took a look at LuLi with disappointment. ‘LuLi is so stupid. She came up with such a bad idea in order to get more chances.’

Himanshi had thought that her instigation would make LuLi come up with some good ways to trap Isha, but she didn’t expect that LuLi would use such a bad plan.

What a loser!

“Let’s continue our shooting! Isha, you can have a rest. Thank you for your hard work just now.” Karan ordered and became more polite to Isha. He admired her in his heart. She was really a brave and decisive girl.

What was more, her first aid skills were quite professional. Otherwise, Mini wouldn’t have been saved so soon.

Isha smiled and said, “No, thanks. Let’s continue. Yuvraj is also here. So I don’t want to waste your time.”

Just now, she had to wait for Yuvraj, who was chatting with ILan, so she had the spare time to wait aside.

It was also because of this that she saw the situation in the swimming pool over there and saved Mini in time.

However, she didn’t see that it was LuLi who did it.

LuLi’s face had been deathly pale all the time. She had just set up a camera and tried to take a picture of herself saving people. However, she didn’t expect that she only took a picture of herself pushing Mini, but didn’t take a picture of saving Mini.

She didn’t dare to keep the pictures. After deleting all the pictures from the camera, she took out the memory card and put it into her wallet.

Although she deleted all the pictures from her own camera, she didn’t know if others had seen or photographed her pushing Mini.

Did Isha see that? Did anyone else take the photos?

According to the on-site feedback, no one should have photographed it. After all, no one looked abnormal until now, and no one said anything.

But Isha was a hidden trouble.

“LuLi, do you want to have a rest or fix your makeup?” Karan found that LuLi looked terrible and she was not in a good state.

“Oh, okay, okay.” LuLi hurried to fix her makeup, but her heart beat fast.

An assistant photographer said, “Hey, look! I took a good photo!”

Everyone rushed forward to surround him. LuLi was about to suffocate. Did he take a picture that she pushed Mini? She regretted her stupidity—no good would come of it.

“Wow, it’s very good! Let’s upload this picture to publicize Isha!”

“It’s really good. Isha is beautiful and kind-hearted. She deserves promotions.”

It was not until LuLi calmed herself down that she realized that they had taken the scene of the moment when Isha rescued Mini. At this moment, the scene was really expressive. With one hand holding the drowning Mini, Isha raised the girl out of the water. Isha’s face was not beautiful in the picture, and even her face was a little distorted because of pushing and worry.

But the distortion also showed that she was seriously saving people and had never thought about her image at this moment.

●●●●