Don't... touch me...

Charan and Varun didn’t worry about what would happen next.

“When Isha wakes up, she will definitely be grateful to us. We have given her the opportunity that others dream of!” Mr. Charan sighed.

“Maybe we can cooperate with her and she can be a useful pawn for us by Mr. Pratap’s side.” Mr. Varun thought so.

In their opinion, all female artists were waiting for such a shortcut. They provided such an opportunity for Isha, so Isha should be grateful.

Shivam kept reading the documents in his hands.

However, he was working in inefficiency.

All he could think about was how Isha looked in JinXi’s beautiful clothes. He really wanted to see it with his own eyes.

He estimated that the party was almost end. Then he stood up and strode downstairs.

When they arrived at Isha’s room, Shivam stretched out his bony fingers and knocked at the door.

As soon as Shivam thought that he could see Isha in the beautiful clothes, a graceful smile appeared on his thin lips.

However, there was no response.

He gently pushed the door open. He walked in and stepped on something. He picked it up and found it was a room card.

There was no one in the room. Obviously, there was an emergency that caused Isha to disappear for no reason, and the room card was left.

With a serious look on his face, Shivam took out his phone and was about to make a call. His assistant, Hari, rushed over. He handed over a room card with both hands and whispered, “Mr. Pratap, Mr. Charan and Mr. Varun said that they had prepared a big gift for you and they put the gift in the room next to yours.”

“I refuse it. Tell them not to dream about it.” Shivam was not in the mood to deal with these two partners whose working abilities were completely unqualified.

He just wanted to find Isha right away!

They were on the ship now, and Isha was not in the room. But her room card was left. Where on earth had she gone?

All of a sudden, an idea flashed through Shivam’s mind. It reminded him of what Hari had just said.

He grabbed Hari’s collar, and grabbed the room card from his hand and walked quickly to the top floor!

If what he thought was true, someone should wash his neck and wait for death!

Hari looked at Shivam’s receding figure in surprise. ‘What’s wrong with Mr. Pratap? He just said he wouldn’t accept any gift. Why is he so anxious now?’

In the room, Isha had woken up.

However, she was tied so that she couldn’t move or save herself. She remembered that her mobile phone was held in her hand. Because she was wearing a dress, so she couldn’t put her phone in her pocket, and she didn’t use a handbag.

When she passed out, her phone should have fallen.

The sound of waves came to her ears. The ship was not bumpy, but she could still feel a slight shake. This shake was accompanied by the effect of the drug in her body, and she felt a burst of burning on her cheeks.

Her mouth was gagged, so she couldn’t make a sound. Her eyes were covered, and she couldn’t see where she was.

Isha pinched her palm hard!

Was it Himanshi again? There were so many reporters and people in the industry here tonight. How dare she do that?

Isha struggled hard, but found that the rope was tied too tightly that she couldn’t move at all.

Feeling the effect of the medicine in her body, she became unusually nervous, and a touch of fear gradually spread.

This was a scene that she would never want to think of or face!

But without her phone, she couldn’t ask for help at all. Not to mention calling the police, she couldn’t even get in touch with Shivam, who was very close to her.

Shivam... At the thought of his angular face, an unspeakable pain emerged in Isha’s heart. Although she did not dare to extravagantly hope to live with him for the rest of her life, she had never thought of encountering such a thing to bring shame to herself and him.

At this moment, the door was suddenly opened and a figure rushed over.

If Isha’s mouth hadn’t been gagged, her scream would have broken through her throat!

Feeling a pair of powerful hands stretching out to her and putting on her hair, Isha stiffened. Although she felt very hot, her heart was desolate.

As soon as Shivam entered the room, he saw Isha being tied up. Her hands and feet were wrapped around, and so were her eyes and mouth.

‘Charan! Varun!’

In his mind, Shivam put a cross on these two names.

They must pay for what they had done to his girl.

As soon as Shivam saw Isha, a touch of pain spread in his heart. It was all because he did not restrain his gaze in the crowd today that he gave Charan and Varun a chance.

It turned out that his superior position didn’t bring her protection, but an undeserved catastrophe.

He held her head in his hands and looked at her lovingly.

Feeling the man approaching her, Isha shook her head subconsciously and said in a hurry, “Don’t... touch me...”

She uttered little indecipherable sounds.

Shivam took off the black cloth covering her eyes. He reached out his hand to take off the thing in her mouth, and touched the red mark on her fair face lovingly.

Isha bit his finger hard.

She didn’t know what to do or how to save herself at the moment. All she thought was that she could not be touched by this man.

Her mouth was the only part that had the power to attack at the moment. She bit the man’s hand hard and wouldn’t let it go.

It hurt, but Shivam didn’t withdraw his hand, fearing that he would hurt Isha.

“Isha, it’s me.” He just held her head and whispered.

Isha bit his hand with all her strength, and a familiar magnetic male voice came to her ears.

She had closed her eyes tightly, but now hearing the sound, she couldn’t help but loose some strength.

“It’s me, Shivam,” Shivam said in a low voice.

Isha opened one eye. With confusion and astonishment, Isha finally saw clearly that the man in front of her was the man she had been thinking about just now, and she also opened the other eye.

The fear on her face turned into surprise. And then the surprise was quickly replaced by a joy of a survivor of a disaster. Tears sprang to her eyes, falling on the back of Shivam’s hand.

That drop of tear flowed into the bottom of Shivam’s heart.

His heart ached. He almost lost her.

He untied the rope for her with his slender fingers and held her in his arms.

●●●●