We will never work with you again.

“Mommy Moni, if I stay with you a little longer, will you like it?” Abhay asked.

“Of course, I will! That’s exactly what I want,” Moni replied. “I like you so much.”

Abhay gave a smile that was more dazzling than the sun hanging in the sky outside.

But Moni suddenly got a little worried. “But Ishi will be here soon to pick you up. Don’t you want to go with her?”

“It’s not that I don’t want to. It’s just that Ishi has been taking care of me for five years. She has done so much for me. Other women of her age usually enjoy shopping and dating men.

Now that you’re here and helping her carry the burden, I want her to be more relaxed. Besides, that man is not bad. So I want them to date and get closer to each other.

Ishi deserves a little bit of her own life.” As he spoke, Abhay looked very serious. It was as if he was not a child anymore.
He was more like a worried father.

“Oh, Abhay, that’s so considerate of you!” Moni loved him more because of that.

When there was a knock on the door, Moni hurriedly opened it and welcomed Isha in.

Then Abhay stepped forward and gave her a big hug.

Isha sat down in front of them and said solemnly, “Abhay, before I take you home, I just want you to know something in advance. Shivam also has a son.”

“What? He has a son? You said that he isn’t married, and there’s no woman in his life, right? Where did his son come from?” It was Moni who bombarded her with questions.

So Isha repeated what Shivam had said to her.

Moni held her hand and asked, “Do you believe him? Was there really a woman who was willing to make a test-tube baby, just so she could have his child?”

“Well... probably. Shivam is very handsome. You know that there are women who only care about men’s faces.” Isha didn’t know why that kind of woman would think that way, but she knew that there were quite a few of them.

Moni nodded and said, “Will you have feelings for each other since you are now living together? You are so beautiful and an excellent woman. He can fall in love with you so easily.”

“Ha-ha! Don’t worry. He hasn’t fallen in love with me. I’ve asked him last time. He said that he doesn’t care who his wife is.

Are you thinking that he hasn’t signed the divorce agreement in the past five years because he has been waiting for me? Actually, no. The truth is, he doesn’t care who his wife is. It just happens to be me.

He has never been in a relationship for five years. It only means that he doesn’t need a woman in his life,” Isha said confidently.

This was precisely the reason why she felt comfortable to live with Shivam.

Maybe in the future, he would find a woman to love. But it would never be her.

She curled her red lips and added, “But he is very patient, serious, and responsible when it comes to children. He is a good father. And that’s what I like about him. Don’t you think he’s perfect?”

“Well, it sounds like he’s a perfect father. But still, you are at the disadvantage because you need to help him raise another son.” Moni cared about Isha’s condition so much. “You also have to take good care of yourself. Don’t work too hard.”

“It’s not really a bad deal. Shivam will also help me raise my son, right?” Isha smiled. “Besides, his son is very cute.”

Abhay rolled his eyes and said, “Ishi, I want to live with Mommy Moni for a little while longer.”

A hint of disappointment flashed across Isha’s eyes when she heard Abhay’s words. And what she worried the most was that he might mind GunGun’s existence.

This was also one of the reasons why it took Isha a long time to decide to take Abhay home.

It turned out he indeed didn’t want GunGun in his life.

“Abhay...” Isha felt that it was too much for him to bear.

“Ishi, don’t worry. I can accept anyone that you accept. It’s just that I don’t want to go back so soon.” Abhay’s voice was so calm, and his eyebrows were relaxed.

“Abhay, I want you to be with your father as soon as possible so that you can be close to each other.”

Abhay looked at her calmly and said, “It’s you who should be close to Shivam.”

Abhay’s thoughtfulness made Isha’s eyes a little misty. She hadn’t told him about her illness, so he didn’t know that she could only entrust him to Shivam. She couldn’t stay with them for too long.

“Ishi, promise me that you will test him again, and you won’t tell him my existence yet. You two have a limited time to spend with each other. But I still have so many years left to accompany you.”

Isha hugged him. “But I don’t want to leave you alone anymore. I want to live with you.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll go home with you when you are sure that Shivam is a good man. What if he is just pretending?” Abhay said.

He thought that it would be better if Isha and Shivam spent more time together before he appeared in their lives.

He didn’t want to be the third wheel after all.

As for GunGun, it was none of his business whether he was a third wheel or not.

Isha knew that Abhay had been very independent since he was born. He didn’t easily change his decision.

So, in the end, she had to agree to his request.

Moni patted her on the shoulder. “Don’t worry. I will take good care of Abhay for you.”

Abhay then hugged Isha and saw her off.

“Ishi, I love you. But you have to love yourself more,” he said softly.

These words filled her heart with warmth.

She smiled brightly and said, “Abhay, this is my first time to be a mother. Please forgive me if I’ve done something wrong.”

“Ishi, you’ve done a great job being a mother to me,” Abhay said seriously and held Isha in his arms.

........

Mike, the director of Orisa Fashion Show, called Isha.

She answered it.

“Isha, I’ve seen how Himanshi falsely accused you of drugging her. We will seek justice for you,” Mike solemnly said.

“Thank you, Mr. Mike.”

He said, “To protect you is also to protect our own interests. I hope you cherish your opportunities too.”

“I will,” Isha replied with a nod.

Next, Mike and Orisa Fashion Show both condemned Himanshi seriously.

They blamed her for using the fame of the fashion show for her own personal gain.

They even sent her a lawyer’s letter.

Himanshi spent the whole night convincing Jigar and keeping Deepak company.

She didn’t know about the news until she discovered that the condemnation against her overwhelmed the entire online community.

She was reading the news when Mike called and said, “Himanshi, Orisa Fashion Show will never work with you again.”

Himanshi felt a sharp pang of pain in her heart, and her hand holding the phone trembled.

She immediately checked the Internet on her phone. It was only then that she found out that her scandal last night was still a trending topic.

She thought that no one would pay attention to the news about the police’s investigation result. Never did she expect that it would go viral. Now, she finally lost her last fig leaf.

●●●●●●