Felt Like Home 🏡

The receptionist trembled in fear. She had never seen such a big scene like this, so she said nervously, “It was a little boy, who is about four or five years old. But I handed him over to Vice Manager Chen.”

“Vice Manager Chen? Why did you take him to Vice Manager Chen? Didn’t he show you the special invitation from me? Didn’t he ask for me directly?” Rudra was so angry that he was about to explode.

The receptionist trembled even more. “Vice Manager Chen told me to go back to work. I don’t dare disobey him.”

Vice Manager Chen was sweating profusely. He didn’t expect that the boy was telling the truth. Indeed, Rudra was really waiting for him.

Well, who would have thought that a little boy would be invited by their second boss to talk about work? Wasn’t it difficult to believe?

He raised his hand, wiped the cold sweat off his forehead, and said, “I... I sent him out. I was afraid that he would disturb our work.”

“Do you even realize what mistake you’ve made? He is the skilled hacker I’ve specially invited. My brother wants him. You’ve seen the invitation letter, haven’t you? Can you even read?”

Vice Manager Chen was even more shocked. “I’m so sorry. I really didn’t expect that a little...”

“The youngest hacker genius in S Country is only thirteen years old. Last year, the child who broke through Microsoft’s system and found a loophole was only five years old. Age doesn’t matter! More importantly, he has my invitation letter. But you shut him out because of your prejudice. ”

Vice Manager Chen’s shirt was now drenched in sweat.

Rudra pointed at Hong and shouted, “That’s him! Hurry, stop him!”

He also rushed outside.

But much to his dismay, he didn’t see the person he wanted to see.

Rudra knocked himself on the head in frustration. He had only taken a break for a few seconds, and the hacker had already disappeared when he went out.

“Go check the surveillance footage!” he ordered furiously.

“Mr. Rudra, here’s the video.” Hong handed him a tablet computer.

Rudra opened the video only to find out that it was totally blank during those times.

That was to say, that hacker had really come. But after he left, he quickly broke into Pratap Group’s monitoring system and deleted the video footage of his arrival.

The monitoring system was not a very important technical equipment, so its security was not complicated like the financial system. Therefore, it was easy for him to break through it.

Vice Manager Chen was completely dumbfounded when he saw the scene. His legs became weak, and he sat on the floor with a thud.

Rudra rushed upstairs and reported the whole incident to Shivam.

“Forget about it for the time being,” Shivam said flatly.

Perhaps what happened today was destined to happen. Besides, things that come reluctantly are not necessarily good.

But Rudra was still full of resentment. He was so furious that he directly asked Vice Manager Chen to go to the finance department to get his salary and leave.

After work, Shivam went back to Isha’s apartment. Aunt Chen and Isha were busy cooking in the kitchen when he arrived.

GunGun was playing by himself, running back and forth in the house.