Was Shivam still his father?

When he pieced everything together, Shivam quickly understood what was going on.

Isha left five years ago and gave birth to Abhay. This time, she came back with Abhay to see him. However, due to various reasons, she had not revealed anything to him just yet.

No matter what, Isha had given birth to their child.

This thought overwhelmed Shivam’s heart, making him so emotional that he could not say a word.

When he thought about how she had been suffering alone for the past five years, carrying their child and then raising him, he could not help but feel sorry for her.

Why had she not come back earlier?

Abhay looked at Shivam who was like an ice sculpture when he came in earlier but was now grinning from ear to ear. He asked, “How did you know?”

After calming himself down, Shivam smiled. Looking at the child in front of him that belonged to Isha and him, he said in a low voice, “It was just my intuition. But there are many things that can prove it.

“Isha has been asking about my personal matters.

“You don’t eat durians, do you? There are durians on the plate. You’ve been trying to endure the smell.

“Most importantly, you’re right. You take after my appearance and intelligence, but you have the same scent as Isha.”

Isha always had a faint fragrance on her. It was not the scent of any perfume, but her natural scent. And after getting close to Abhay, Shivam realized that he had that scent as well.

A fleeting smile appeared on Abhay’s face. “Isha is very busy. She wants you to help her take care of me, even though I don’t need it. Because of me, she wasted several years and wasn’t able to pursue her dream.

“So, Shivam, let’s reunite and let her focus on the career she’s pursuing. ”

Abhay was as mature and steady as Shivam.

His love for Isha was exactly the same as Shivam’s. He would support her and agree to do whatever she wanted. Besides protecting her, he would never burden her or disturb her.

Shivam reached out his hand to him.

Abhay held his right hand tightly.

“Oh my God! He’s really my sister-in-law’s biological son! I’m so touched!” Tears welled up in Rudra’s eyes as he rushed in and hugged Abhay, about to kiss him on the face.

Shivam quickly stopped him. He knew that his son did not like being kissed at all.

Besides, Rudra was crying with snot dripping from his nose.

Rudra did not kiss Abhay, but he was still excited. “My dear boy, stay and work with me. We’ll defeat those demons and monsters together. Pratap Group has the best finance system. Not only does it manage its own finances, but it also provides financial security for most enterprises in this City. In other words, if you work here, you’ll be protecting the safety of more than half of the people in S Country.”

Abhay’s eyes lit up with interest.

“Also, my gaming club is one of the best in S Country. But not many players are better than you. In time, you can stand at the top. You can do anything you want as long as you’re with me.”

Abhay’s eyes lit up even more. He found both of these things very interesting, so his hands started to itch as well.

Shivam looked at Abhay with a loving gaze. “Abhay, you’re four years and three months old now. It’s time for you to go to school. Don’t listen to Rudra’s nonsense.”

He could guess Abhay’s exact age after just a second. It was because he remembered the two hours he previously spent with Isha vividly. The moment was engraved in his bones and would never be forgotten.

“It’s illogical.” Abhay’s little face had the same calm expression as Shivam’s. “One goes to school to learn things. If I already master these things now, wouldn’t I be wasting my time by going to school?”

Rudra clapped his hands. “That makes sense!”

It made more sense than what Shivam said.

However, Shivam’s gaze made Rudra take a few steps back.

Shivam lowered his head and looked at Abhay. “The law in S Country states that children under the age of eight are completely incapacitated and have to rely on their legal guardians. What do you think?”

Frowning, Abhay thought for a while before finally agreeing. “That’s reasonable. I’ll go to school.”

Rudra reached out his hand and tried to persuade him to stay. “My god, you’re my god!”

Abhay stood up and tidied his clothes. “I’m going to find Moni. She’s my mother’s best friend. I live with her now. You don’t have to see me off. Let’s keep in touch.”

Raising his phone, he turned around, pursed his thin lips, and walked out.

He already had Rudra’s phone number, so it would be easy for him to contact Shivam.

It was easy for Shivam to contact him as well. After all, Shivam had done some hacking to find out Abhay’s phone number.

Shivam watched him leave.

Although his eyes were calm, his heart was surging with emotions. He followed Abhay into the elevator and stood next to him.

Abhay raised his head and looked at him seriously. Then, he turned away and looked straight ahead.

No matter what, Shivam was still very satisfied. Even though he had only spent a short while with Abhay, he was still in a good mood.

The father and son did not say anything else, but the tacit understanding amidst the silence made Shivam very satisfied.

When they arrived at the entrance, Abhay waved his hand gently. “Goodbye.”

He glanced at Shivam. Was this man not supposed to be as cold as him? Why was he smiling so widely now?

With such a personality, was Shivam still his father?

Abhay left Shivam with a view of his arrogant back.

Even after seeing Abhay off the building of Pratap Group, Shivam never looked away.

Abhay was his and Isha’s son. When he recalled this, the joy in his heart surged endlessly.

Rudra followed him and asked, “Brother, are you sure you don’t want to personally fetch my nephew back? Can he go back alone?”

“When I was his age, I was already used to being alone. Since he’s my son, he can definitely do it,” Shivam said confidently.

“Then why can’t GunGun do it?” Rudra snorted.

Shivam was silent. GunGun was totally different from Abhay.

Abhay was the fruit of his and Isha’s love. Whereas he had been helpless in regards to GunGun’s existence.

At the thought of this, guilt flashed through his heart. He felt more and more sorry toward Isha and Abhay.

Perhaps it was also because of GunGun that Isha did not tell him about Abhay.

●●●●