Get Back Together with Deepak.

Dear readers, Here's today's BONUS CHAPTER. I hope you guys will like this surprise. So Kindly Follow me and give your review.... Please!!!!! 🔥❤️😇

●●●●●●●

"I'm completely fine! Besides, I need to go out for a walk, have some coffee or something else to recover my spirit." Every word Shivam said sounded reasonable.

So Isha agreed his proposal.

When they went to the underground parking lot, Shivam was about to open his car door when Isha waved her hand and said, "Get in my car. I'll drive my car!"

Then Shivam got into her car.

Isha liked her car very much. The car gave her a good driving experience, and every place seemed to be specially made for her!

If only she had had this car some time ago.

So she wanted to drive the car more.

Looking at her happy face, Shivam asked, "Do you like this car very much?"

"Yes, I like it very much! I wish I could drive it every day!" Isha easily started the car.

As long as she liked it, Shivam nodded slightly.

According to her preferences, height, weight and driving habits, he had made a sketch of the car through the night. He had refined the whole appearance and adjusted all the data. He had gathered the top designers in the world to assemble the car. Then he gave the car to her.

As long as she liked it.

Mrs. Verma made an appointment with Su Bei in a cafe of a seven star hotel.

As the lady of the Verma family, she had an elegant temperament.

After she sat down, a waiter handed her a menu.

"Please give me a cup of raspberry juice," Mrs. Verma ordered the drink expertly.

This coffee shop was not famous for its coffee, but for its raspberry juice, which was not written on the menu.

People who seldom came here had never heard of this name.

To some extent, knowing this name was a status symbol.

The waiter bent and said, "I'm sorry, lady. This drink is sold out."

Mrs. Verma knew that this drink was limited to nine cups a day, and it was expected to be sold out at this time.

Then she ordered a cup of coffee casually.

In the past few days, Deepak had been discussing with her about the engagement with Himanshi.

Mrs. Verma didn't like Isha, because she withdrew from the marriage before, which made the Verma family greatly embarrassed.

But at the thought that her son was going to marry the daughter of a mistress, Mrs. Verma felt that she would rather accept Isha than accept Himanshi.

She didn't want the Verma family to be judged by everyone in the future.

Moreover, recently, a lot of embarrassing rumors about Himanshi had been exposed. Although Himanshi still had chance to make things right, Mrs. Verma felt ashamed for Himanshi just by looking at the news.

The daughter of the mistress was indeed the daughter of the mistress. She was not decent enough.

She didn't know if she owed the Sharma family in her previous life. There were so many good girls in the world, but her son was determined to choose among the daughters of the Sharma family.