What Are You Eating?

In the evening, when Shivam came home from work, he pushed the door open and saw that Isha was commanding GunGun to take pictures of herself.

“My fans want to see my full-length photograph. I’m going to post some photos to give back,” Isha said to Shivam.

It occurred to Shivam that she didn’t even have an agent now. It was a little too much for her to be oppressed by Queen Entertainment Company. When she was asked to apologize before, Queen Entertainment Company had a tough attitude. Now that Fawad was defeated, the Queen Entertainment Company secretly deleted the apology it had made on behalf of Isha. Except that, the company didn’t intend to give her an explanation at all.

“Let me help you.” Shivam took the phone from GunGun’s hand.

GunGun was tired of photographing, so he handed the phone to his daddy. “Take a good picture of Ishi!”

“Of course. After all, Ishi is so beautiful.” Shivam patted him on the head.

‘The father and son are so sweet. Why didn’t Abhay learn how to say sweet words?’ Isha wondered.

Shivam helped Isha take the photos.

In the video, Isha’s every move and smile were very attractive. Her features were elegant and beautiful, making people feel addictive.

Shivam pressed the shooting button and recorded her beauty into his phone, but the machine didn’t record one-thousandth of her beauty.

After that, he handed the phone to Isha.

Looking through the photos, Isha sighed, “Shivam, you are really good at photographing. You’re really good at it. I look so beautiful. It doesn’t look like me anymore.”

Because of love, he tried his best to take every photo. A faint smile appeared on Shivam’s lips.

GunGun pulled Isha’s sleeve and pointed at his own nose, “And me, and me!”

“My GunGun is also good at photographing. The photos took by you were also very beautiful,” Isha praised.

Satisfied, GunGun went to the sofa to eat fruit.

Isha selected a few photos and posted them on Twitter and Instagram.

She seldom took selfies, but after this incident, she still had to comfort her fans.

She had a lot of fans and was popular now. As soon as she posted the photos, many people responded.

“Today is another day to be obsessed with Isha’s beauty!”

“I’m so happy. When I see the group photos of Ish Pratap and Isha Sharma, I feel happy. When I see Isha’s single photos, I feel happy too!”

“Look, that’s a gift! Isha Sharma and Ish Pratap are the real couple! There is a reflection in Isha’s eyes! The person in her eyes looks extremely similar to Ish Pratap!”

“I saw it too. I compared the person in Isha’s eyes with the photo of Ish Pratap. I’m sure that the photo was taken by Ish Pratap. They are the real couple!”

“Yes! They are the real couple!”

“They sent a gift to me. I want some insulin. Because they look so sweet.”

Isha quickly enlarged her photos and saw one of them. There was indeed a reflection in the bottom of her eyes, but it was obvious that the reflection was Shivam’s figure, not Ish Pratap’s.

“Shivam, you are mistaken as me in men’s suits. Come here and have a look.” Since the reflection was not very clear, Isha was happy to see others have a discussion and would not delete this photo.