A Terrible Choice!

Fanny didn’t like how Isha had greeted her. As Deepak’s cousin, she thought that Isha should also flatter her, just like how Himanshi bowed to her every time Himanshi saw her.

Besides, she was also born into a wealthy family. She hated to see loftiness in other women’s faces. For her, only she could appear lofty and arrogant.

But still, she smiled and said, “I didn’t expect you to succeed in the audition. Director Baizen is actually very strict in choosing his talents.”

“It’s an honor for me,” Isha said flatly.

“This time, Deepak is here too. Actually, he asked me to persuade you. Let’s let bygones be bygones. You don’t have to chase him all the time,” Fanny said with a smile. What she wanted to say was clear.

She used to like Isha. But since Isha withdrew from the marriage, which put the Verma family to shame, all the members of the Verma family’s impression of Isha changed.

All the fault was put on Isha five years ago, and everyone believed it.

Isha understood now. Both Fanny and Deepak thought that she came to the audition to win Deepak’s heart back.

With a faint smile, she said indifferently, “Manager Fanny, I’m here to work, not to pursue a man. Before I came here, I didn’t even know that I would meet you, let alone Deepak.”

“Really?” Judging from Fanny’s tone, she obviously didn’t believe it. How could Isha just give up an excellent and handsome man like Deepak so easily?

“Manager Fanny, will your conclusion affect my work?” Isha asked.

It seemed that Fanny meant that if she still had feelings for Deepak and interfered with his personal life, her job would be revoked.

Isha believed that Fanny was capable of doing it. If she gave Himanshi a chance for Deepak, she could also cut off Isha’s chance for him.

If this was in the past, Isha wouldn’t bother to explain to Fanny and would just leave.

She was not willing to trade love for a job opportunity.

But now was different. She needed to raise money for Abhay. Her time was running short. If she couldn’t make enough money for him, she was worried that he wouldn’t live a good life in the future.

And she also had responsibility for GunGun now.

After thinking for a while, she said, “I’m already married, so it’s impossible for me to go after Deepak anymore. If you don’t believe me, there’s nothing I can do about it.”

Before Fanny could say anything, Shivam walked straight to Isha from a distance. It was as if he was there to prove Isha’s words.

Isha was a little surprised. But then, she realized that it must be Lovely who told him she was here. That was why he came.

She stood up, reached out her hand, and pulled Shivam to sit beside her. “Manager Fanny, this is my husband, Shivam Pratap. Shivam, this is Manager Fanny. She is my ex-boyfriend’s cousin. We are old friends, so she’s just asking about my love life.”

This was her second time to introduce him to others as her husband.

This simple title carried a lot of weight in his heart, and he got deeply addicted to it.

Fanny’s gaze fell on Shivam. She tried to pry some secrets from his handsome face, but she failed.

“Manager Fanny,” Shivam greeted with a nod.

He heard Isha’s words just now, so he understood that Fanny was trying to make things difficult for her.

It seemed that Fanny still cared about Isha’s love life. Was she thinking that Isha came here for Deepak?