His Rival in Love!

Isha and Lovely entered the office together. After Lovely submitted her resignation, she opened a bottle of red wine and poured a glass of wine for Isha. “Come on, cheers. Then I will say goodbye to you!”

As a matter of fact, Isha took good care of herself because of her stomachache. But when she was with her friend, drinking and eating hotpot were inevitable. She would never refuse her friend’s kindness.

After drinking the wine, Lovely sent Isha out. Isha was a little drunk.

Isha checked Twitter and found that seven or eight of the top search terms on Twitter were related to herself.

She clicked on those hot searches and found that most of people were scolding her. Her own fans had been humiliated and had no right to speak for her at all.

The word “apologize” went everywhere with Isha’s name.

If it went on like this, Isha’s future in the entertainment industry would be completely blocked.

.....

At the gate of the Queen Entertainment Company, Fawad’s fans had been driven away.

Soon, a Bentley arrived and stopped in front of Isha.

Seeing that Isha seemed to have drunk some wine, Shivam frowned slightly. He got out of the car and took her from Lovely.

“Isha is in a bad mood. Take good care of her,” Lovely said.

Nodding his head, Shivam carried Isha into the car and asked the bodyguard who had been staying here to take care of Isha to drive the car.

In fact, Isha’s bad mood was not because she was scolded, but because Lovely left like this.

In fact, drinking a little wine was not a big deal. But when she thought of Lovely’s leaving, she felt a little drunk.

“Lovely resigned. For me...” The senior executives are so inhuman. They don’t care about the fact at all and insist that we should listen to the company,” Isha’s tone could not conceal her sadness.

“Don’t worry. It will be clarified soon,” Shivam comforted her in a low voice.

He held her tightly in his arms. The girl was incredibly soft when she was drunk, and she didn’t resist his touch.

She had been working for a couple of days, and she was also exhausted. Nestling in this warm embrace, she closed her eyes in a daze.

It was rare for her to be so weak in front of Shivam, so he cherished her more.

When she fell asleep, Shivam called Hari and said, “Pay attention to Lovely and protect her from being bullied.”

Since Lovely was the one that Isha cared about and wholeheartedly helped Isha, of course, for the sake of Isha, Shivam would protect Lovely well.

“And set the time at eight o’clock. Release all the secrets of Fawad on the website,” Shivam ordered.

.......

In the past two days, Shivam had collected all the information he needed.

In order to give Fawad a fatal blow at this moment.

Like the best martial artists in the world of martial arts world, Shivam never attacked at will, but once he attacked someone... It would be a death blow.

On Twitter, Fawad’s fans were still asking Isha to apologize to Fawad.

Fawad’s company and the Fawad's family were all adding fuel to the fire.