Isha is priceless. 💖

With her fingers reaching out, Isha patted on the back of Shivam’s hand and said, “Auntie, this is my husband.”

Shivam was mollified by Isha’s words. His breath became gentle and there was an unconscious smile on the corner of his mouth.

Mrs. Verma was surprised.

“What do you mean, Isha?” Mrs. Verma didn’t believe that Isha had already gotten married, or that she didn’t believe that Isha felt no longing for her son.

Isha smiled. “Auntie, I don’t want to repeat myself. I’m speaking the language of S Country. I think you can understand,”

Isha tried to be polite, but she didn’t want to talk so formally.

Mrs. Verma looked at Shivam up and down. This man, in terms of height and temperament, could not be ignored, maybe even a little better than her son.

However, in terms of ability and family background, he might not be like his son.

No wonder Isha liked him, and no wonder Isha could only find a man like him.

“What’s your profession, Mr. Pratap?” Mrs. Verma said in a slightly contemptuous tone.

“He works in the Pratap Group,” Isha immediately said. She didn’t want Shivam to be looked down upon because of her.

This subtle protection made Shivam feel a little excited.

‘Well, sure enough, Ishi still cares about me.’

Mrs. Verma looked at Shivam up and down again. The Pratap Group was indeed a big group. Although Shivam kept a low profile and others didn’t know his real identity, the group was so powerful and rich that people couldn’t ignore it.

As the lady of the Verma family, of course Mrs. Verma had heard of the Pratap Group.

Judging from the overall situation, this Mr. Pratap must be a mid-and-upper level member of the Pratap Group.

Judging from the car he drove, he might be a mid-level person of the group. Mrs. Verma remembered that a senior manager of the Pratap group generally drove the car that valued millions.

If he was just a mid-level manager, then his condition couldn’t compare with that of the Verma family.

Mrs. Verma smiled and asked, “Have you held a wedding ceremony?”

“Not yet.” Isha shook her head.

“It depends on Isha. I can arrange it at any time.” Without a wedding ceremony, Shivam felt it was a pity.

Mrs. Verma understood that the two might not be married.

Besides, judging from the way Isha and Shivam got along with each other, it was not that natural. It was still uncertain whether they would get married in the future.

Mrs. Verma picked up the coffee cup, but she didn’t hold it steadily. The coffee spilled out all of a sudden, and the it quickly flowed over and stained the hands and skirt of Isha.

“I’m so sorry, Isha. Let me compensate you,” Mrs. Verma said apologetically.

Seeing that it was only a little coffee stain, Isha frowned slightly and said, “No, thanks. I’ll go to the bathroom to clean myself.”

She couldn’t really ask Mrs. Verma to compensate for her clothes.

Isha stood up and went to the bathroom.

Then Mrs. Verma took out a check and handed it to Shivam. She smiled and said, “Mr. Pratap, can you leave Isha?”

“So you want me to fill it myself?” Looking at the blank check in front of him, Shivam’s eyes narrowed slightly.

Mrs. Verma thought he was tempted, so she smiled and said, “Yes, you can fill it yourself. In fact, I like Isha very much. I’m glad that she’s back. Let bygones be bygones.”

Shivam picked up the check and glanced at it indifferently.

“Mr. Pratap, you can write this check for up to five million. I think the money is worth your many years’ salary in the Pratap Group, right? And if you leave Isha, you can find a better woman. You are handsome, and I think many girls will like you.”

Shivam put down the check and said indifferently, “You don’t want your son to marry Himanshi Sharma. You want to persuade Isha to go back and fight for your son. In this way, you don’t need to do it yourself, and you don’t need to hurt the relationship between you and your son to achieve your goal. Even if someone has to bear the blame, it must be Isha, right?”

“But Isha can also take the chance to get the man she wants. I know that Deepak has feelings for her,” Mrs. Verma smiled gracefully.

“Even if Isha can get Deepak for a while, you won’t agree when he really wants to marry Isha, will you?” Shivam hit the nail on the head. “You don’t like Himanshi to be the daughter of a mistress, but you also don’t think highly of Isha, because she doesn’t have her mother’s protection in the Sharma family. In the future, she might not get the property of the Sharma family. You don’t want your son to marry a woman who can’t get the property. Isha is just a pawn you want to use now, right?”

Mrs. Verma’s face changed a little when Shivam exposed her thoughts frankly.

As expected, the member of the Pratap Group had an uncanny psychological discernment.

Mrs. Verma quickly calmed down and smiled, “Mr. Pratap, your guess is reasonable. But who could tell what would happen in the future? Now that you can get five million, and I can also get what I want. Is it improper for such doing?”

“Yes, we can get the best of both worlds if we do that. But one thing is less than good.” Shivam stretched out his fingers and picked up the check. “The money you gave is too little...”

Mrs. Verma smiled happily, “Then how much do you want?”

As long as he was tempted, everything would be fine. If he could get the money and get rid of Isha, Isha would be heartbroken and hurt by love. It would be easier for Isha to think of Deepak’s kindness and come back to help her solve the current trouble.

“You can’t afford the price I want.” Shivam cast a sidelong glance at her.

“Tell me the number!” Mrs. Verma insisted.

“Isha is priceless. She is not for sale.” Shivam pushed the check back. “Next time, don’t insult her with such a worthless check.”

Mrs. Verma’s face trembled. “You, you are just a member of the Pratap Group. How dare you talk to me like that?”

But she didn’t know why she lost the courage when she looked into Shivam’s calm eyes.

Mrs. Verma, who had always been arrogant, felt the sense of oppression from the man in front of her somehow.

Shivam said, “Then you can use the Verma family as a bargaining chip to provoke me, a member of the Pratap Group.”

His voice was so calm that he didn’t even look at Mrs. Verma.

If Shivam didn’t have to hide his real identity, Mrs. Verma would have no right to see him.

Mrs. Verma didn’t know what to say for a moment. She had prepared a lot of words to humiliate the man in front of her, but she felt that she couldn’t say a word.

Damn it! Mrs. Verma felt that she was going to suffer from hypertension.

●●●●