Exposing The Lie

Shivam knew everything about Doctor Chaman by now.

He had already used his professional hacking skills to hack into Doctor Chaman’s phone and computer, retrieving his bank information and other personal information.

However, it seemed that Himanshi was very smart. She had never contacted Doctor Chaman through phone, and Doctor Chaman had never revealed anything about Himanshi to anyone.

However, there would always be trails left when one committed a wrongdoing.

Shivam waited patiently.

.....

At night, he and Isha sat in the living room, watching the computer in front of them. A ding sounded, indicating that Doctor Chaman had made a new move.

“What’s going on with Dr. Chaman?” Isha asked hurriedly.

“There’s been a change in his bank information. He received a sum of money from a Swiss bank account.”

“From what I know after investigating him in the past two days, he doesn’t have any relatives or friends abroad, let alone any business dealings. Something must be going on if he has suddenly received money from a Swiss bank.” Isha hurriedly sat down.

Shivam thought the same.

He typed on the keyboard while saying, “I’ll check it right away. Since it’s from a Swiss bank, it’ll be a little complicated to find out the details.”

He typed quickly on the keyboard with his long fingers, looking serious and focused.

A man serious at work was the most handsome. Sitting beside him, Isha looked at his charming jawline in a daze.

He was really like Abhay. Perhaps because of this, Isha had always had an inexplicable good impression of him.

In the past, she had always thought that Abhay was good at computer games because Gaurav taught him well. Now, she realized that it was because of his good genes.

“Get me a glass of water,” Shivam said casually. He was so focused that he felt a little thirsty now.

Isha hurriedly brought him some water, blowing on it. When the temperature was right, she handed it to him.

Shivam took a sip from the glass she handed him and tilted his head to look at her. She was also focused on the computer.

Sensing his gaze on her, Isha turned her head to look at him with admiration in her eyes. “Shivam, you’re really amazing. Do you know that Abhay is also very good at playing computer games? You two are really father and son.”

A smile appeared on Shivam’s face. It was not until Isha looked away that he focused on the computer again.

After a while, he finally stopped moving his fingers.

“What did you find out? Was it Himanshi who gave him the money?” Isha asked hurriedly.

Shivam shook his head. “An additional ten million rupees was transferred to Doctor Chaman’s account from Switzerland. But the person who transferred the money is not Himanshi.”

Isha was a little disappointed. The money in this account could not be used as evidence against Himanshi.

However, she also understood the situation. “Since this person transferred the money from a Swiss bank, it must mean that they don’t want anyone to trace the source of the money. Maybe it has already been laundered many times abroad. It seems like something Himanshi would do.”

“That’s true. But with this information, doesn’t it mean that Doctor Chaman hasn’t been doing anything serious recently? If we look for Doctor Chaman now, can he still deny it?”