Anyone Named Abhay Was His Enemy!

Lovely said apologetically, “I’m sorry, Isha. Manisha used this method to publicize Himanshi first. So when I applied for a publicity fund from the company, they rejected my application. They said that I was only going to repeat the same type of publicity. This time, I don’t have any ways to publicize you on a large scale.”

“It’s okay. We’re going to get paid anyway. That’s already enough.” Isha was very open-minded. She knew that it was not Lovely’s fault.

Jigar and Deepak had a strong connection in the company. Although Lovely was excellent, she was just an agent with not much real power. How could she compete with Himanshi, who was being backed up by the two families?

Through this cooperation, Lovely admired Isha very much. Isha was not rushed, arrogant, or harsh. Besides, she always had some plans in her mind and could think of ways to solve problems. Such a character was very rare in the entertainment industry.

Shivam was in a bad mood yesterday, but he felt good today.

He didn’t take a two-day rest as Rudra suggested. Yesterday, his anger had been dispersed by Isha’s consolation.

She even baked some cupcakes for him for breakfast. He was glowing, and his already handsome face became even more handsome.

While following behind Shivam, Rudra thought to himself, ‘What happened between my brother and his wife? I can’t believe how much he has changed. Should I also go to her and ask for some advice?’

“Rudra, come with me,” Shivam suddenly said.

Rudra followed cheerfully. Then he stood in front of Shivam. “Brother, what did you eat today? Why are you in such a good mood?”

“Cupcakes,” Shivam answered flatly.

“Cupcakes? What brand of cupcakes did you eat? They’re pretty amazing!”

Shivam had a meaningful look on his face. But he didn’t bother to tell Rudra. Instead, he took out his phone and said, “How do I sign up on Twitter?”

“Let me help you.” Rudra obediently took Shivam’s phone and started to create an account for him. Then he asked, “Brother, why do you want to have a Twitter account? Didn’t you dislike these things before? What account name do you want to use?”

Shivam took the phone back and typed in, “Isha K,” which meant “shell.” But unfortunately, the name was already taken by someone, so he changed it to “Isha K 001.”

“Find me the best picture of a shell as a profile picture,” he ordered.

“Why do you want this name? My name is Invincible Swordsman. So overbearing, right? It sounds so imposing.”

“Well, you are childish.”

“Brother!” Rudra shouted unhappily and quickly finished creating Shivam’s Twitter account. Then he suddenly realized something. “Oh, I see! Ishi keeps moving on, and Isha K will always be with her! No wonder you want to be called Isha K. Your wife’s name is Isha Sharma. Isn’t she the one who appeared in Orisa Fashion Show recently?”

The pride on Shivam’s face explained it all.

Rudra patted his forehead. “Oh, come on! Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I should have been there too!”

He looked for a video of the Orisa Fashion Show and enjoyed watching it a lot. He muttered, “Oh my, look at her long legs! And her slender waist!”

Shivam hit Rudra’s head hard, and Rudra restrained himself. After watching the video, he still looked unsatisfied.