It Was Really Unfair!

Himanshi smiled and said, “Lovely is not an amiable agent. Perhaps she has found a funny partner for Isha.”

Manisha also smiled. “I wonder who he is. Maybe it is one of those actors who specialize in harlequins or a comedian who is funny but not fashionable at all.”

Himanshi secretly nodded in agreement. Other than those Manisha had mentioned, she couldn’t think of anyone else who could cause such a sensation.

People were naturally fond of watching comedy shows and funny performers, hunting for excitement and strangeness. Only those kinds of actors could gather a crowd.

“Well, let’s go and have a look too,” Himanshi suggested.

Karan, the photographer, also hurried outside. Himanshi smiled. It seemed that even the photographer liked watching funny shows.

“Mr. Jay, do you want to go out and have a look too?” Himanshi turned to Jay, who was resting on the side and asked with a smile.

Jay smiled. “No. I’ll just wait here.”

As the best actor, he felt that being a part of the crowd was beneath his dignity.

Besides, he thought that there was nothing good to see there.

Himanshi and Manisha were about to leave when Karan walked in with a tall young man.

He was wearing a simple white T-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. But he looked like a beautiful walking jade, shining with warm light, making the simplest clothes as luxurious and eye-catching as the customized ones.

Around him was a group of fans, screaming and giggling crazily. Their faces flushed with excitement.

It turned out that these fans were not outsiders who came all the way here to see him. They were all the staff in the studio who hadn’t started working yet.

So this man must be someone very attractive.

Himanshi suddenly felt that the man looked familiar. Was he Yuvraj? Yuvraj was a famous model who had been developing in the United States. He had won all awards and started to enter the film industry. Countless great directors had applauded him for his acting skills. Many people even called him “The Beacon of Global India.”

When Himanshi got closer, she couldn’t help but smile. Indeed, he was Yuvraj.

But why was he here? Would Shang feature him on their next issue?

It was such a surprise to see him here.

In the past two years, Yuvraj had obviously reduced his workload, but his popularity remained the same. After all, he was the only native of S Country who had conquered both the United States and S Country markets and gained high popularity in both countries.

But he seldom appeared in S Country. He didn’t attend any other activities except film conferences. Why did he come here all of a sudden?

A layer of pink crept across Himanshi’s face. She felt so lucky today. Aside from having Jay as her partner, she also got the chance to meet Yuvraj. Maybe she could make friends with Yuvraj later and get his phone number.

Maybe she could get a chance to work with him in the future.

Himanshi was about to walk towards Yuvraj when she heard him say to the fans around him, “Everyone, can you give me some time and let me work first? Please...”

His pleasant voice and doting tone made all the women around him nod.

“Photographer, can we start working now?” He smiled like a gentleman.

Karan, who felt flattered, hurriedly said, “Sure! Yuvi, this way, please.”

Himanshi paused and asked herself, ‘Yuvraj is going to work now? What is he going to shoot?’

Himanshi’s question was immediately answered when Yuvraj pulled Isha out of the crowd and said, “Ishi, let’s start working now.”

Isha was almost squeezed to the floor. Fortunately, Yuvraj pulled her, so she was able to make her way through the crowd.

Everyone was in awe when they heard what Yuvraj said.

It turned out that he was the partner that Isha had invited.

Even Lovely was shocked. She had thought that she was going to clean up the mess for Isha today. She didn’t expect that Isha had secretly invited Yuvraj.

She definitely had no capability of inviting him. Even the director of Queen Entertainment Company might not be able to do so.

Everyone gasped in surprise.

Himanshi’s face darkened at once. How could this be possible?

But the fact was already in front of her. Yuvraj was there with Isha.

Moreover, compared to Jay, who had always been putting on airs and only treated her in a businesslike manner, Yuvraj was friendlier to Isha. He even called Isha by her nickname.

Yuvraj grabbed Isha’s hand and walked forward naturally. It was as if what they did was just normal between them.

The staff didn’t chase Yuvraj anymore. But their eyes followed him all the time.

Himanshi was so jealous that she felt like her heart was about to jump out of her chest.

Even Jay felt that Yuvraj’s arrival had greatly reduced his charm. He lost his own advantage just now.

Isha withdrew her hand from Yuvraj’s grip and said in a low voice, “Yuvi Stone, do you want me to be killed by your fans’ gazes?”

Yuvraj let go of her and just shrugged.

When Karan saw the spark between Yuvraj and Isha, he thought that it was a good chance for him to take better photos.

Himanshi was beautiful, and Jay was handsome. But when the two of them posed in front of the camera for the photo shoot, their images looked really dull.

On the contrary, Isha and Yuvraj had very good chemistry. They were like childhood sweethearts who grew up in the same neighborhood together. It was easy for Karan to capture images with a sense of story.

“Isha, Yuvraj, how about we take a few sets of lively photos?” Karan stepped forward to communicate with them.

“Okay,” Isha and Yuvraj agreed in unison.

Yuvraj’s fans were still there. Although they didn’t disturb him anymore, they didn’t leave. They wanted to watch until he finished his job.

When they found that his partner for the shoot was Isha, a new model, they were a little dissatisfied.

“Can Isha do it? Her partner is Yuvraj. He has always been working with big shots.”

“If it’s Himanshi, I can rest assured. At least she has been famous for a long time.”

“Or even if his partner is LuLi, I think I’m okay with it. I really don’t think that Isha is good enough for him.”

Everyone felt that Isha was too inexperienced.

Besides, when she was not working, she always kept a low profile. So her aura was often overwhelmed by others. She was very beautiful. But it seemed that she didn’t have an outstanding character. That was why everyone’s worries were not superfluous.

Soon enough, Isha and Yuvraj changed their clothes.

With their figures, they looked excellent no matter what clothing they put on.

Yuvraj had stopped walking on the stage for a long time. But he was still able to keep his figure.

Isha glanced at him. It was really unfair. How could a person who ate and drank too much every day have such a slim waist and long legs?

He even had the perfect V-shape body.

●●●●