Abhay Will Come Tomorrow.

So the wait is finally going to be over. I hope you'll appreciate it. 😅❤️😇

●●●●

When Shivam was in a bad mood, a video was sent by Isha.

He immediately straightened up his shoulders and opened the video from Isha.

It seemed that it was a video of Isha’s game advertisement. It seemed that this part hadn’t used digital effects yet. But it still looked good.

Shivam opened the video and saw that the two people, Ish Pratap and Isha, were fighting with each other with swords in their hands. They were indeed a perfect match.

But wait...

He zoomed in the video and looked at Ish Pratap carefully.

He had seen the photos before, so he didn’t find anything unusual.

But now, looking at the video, it was obvious that there seemed to be something strange about Ish Pratap.

Shivam’s intuition flashed in his mind and he quickly caught the point.

The smile quickly replaced the depression just now. Ish Pratap was a woman.

He didn’t need to find too much evidence. He was sure that Ish Pratap was a woman just by his extremely sharp intuition.

To be exact, Ish Pratap was not only a woman, but also Isha!

It was Isha who played the role of Ish Pratap.

No wonder that Isha went to see a friend who could dress like a man that night. It turned out that she went to learn from that friend.

Objectively speaking, his Isha did a good job, better than her friend.

When he realized this, Shivam felt much better. When he saw those people crazily saying that Ish Pratap and Isha were a perfect match, he nodded slightly. This match was not bad.

Shivam logged in his Twitter again and found two single photos of Ish Pratap. For the first time in his life, he posted a private Tweet, “So beautiful!”

His wife was so beautiful.

Isha sent him a Whatsapp message, “Shivam, what do you think of this video?”

“You did a good job,” Shivam said objectively.

“What about my friend?” Somehow, Isha just wanted to see his reaction.

Shivam had seen her with Fifi in men’s clothes before, but he didn’t have any special reaction at all. Isha didn’t know how he would react when he saw Ish Pratap?

Shivam said seriously, “Very good.”

It turned out that he really didn’t care about it.

Well, it was good that they didn’t have feelings for each other. When she had a relapse and died in the future, Shivam could move on and resume his life.

“That’s not my friend. Ish Pratap is me. I wanted to tell you last time, but I didn’t find the right time,” Isha said casually.

“You look good in men’s clothes!” Shivam praised earnestly.

As expected, his intuition was right. Isha admitted it directly.

He had ignored the details when he looked at the photos, but when he saw the video, these details couldn’t be escaped again.

“Ha-ha, thank you. Other people also said so.” Isha accepted his compliment without hesitation.

In a good mood, Shivam made an internal call, “Rudra, come here.”