What a Blind Woman

“He is busy and can’t come. Besides, there is someone who doesn’t want to see him, right?” Fifi glanced at Isha playfully.

She didn’t understand why Isha couldn’t accept Gaurav. In terms of personality, appearance, wealth and status, Gaurav was almost at the peak.

Because Isha couldn’t forget her first love, Deepak?

Hearing that Gaurav couldn’t come, Abhay looked a little dejected. Different from Isha, he liked Gaurav very much. He learned computer skills and hacker skills from Gaurav. He was four years old and he had spent more time with Gaurav.

He had a deep and special feeling for Gaurav.

So he felt it was a betrayal to Gaurav if he went back to find Shivam.

Moni had already served the dishes on the table, but she felt that they were not enough to entertain Fifi, so she suggested, “Let’s go out for the meal, okay?”

“Okay.” Fifi stood up immediately.

Looking at her suit, which was shining with diamond radiance on her left ear, and her hair and clothes, which were the same as Gaurav’s, Isha was under great pressure. “Fifi, can you change your clothes?”

If she went out with Fifi like this, she always felt that Gaurav was standing beside her, which made her very stressful.

“No, I can’t.” Fifi stood up and held Isha’s wrist. “Don’t dislike me like that. Let’s go. I’m hungry.”

Isha had no choice but to go out with her. Abhay and Fifi had a good relationship and actively responded too.

Isha felt too stressed. When she was in the United States, Abhay deliberately made a match between her and Gaurav, which made her very embarrassed.

In fact, Abhay had been thinking about Gaurav all the time. Perhaps he didn’t understand at all why Isha didn’t choose Gaurav.

Isha had also asked herself what was wrong with Gaurav!

There was nothing wrong with him. He was very tall. He had a strong leadership. He was one of the top three handsome men that Isha had ever seen.

There were a lot of women chasing after him, and many of the women just wanted to have him for one night.

But for Isha, she didn’t like him.

She had thought that she wouldn’t fall in love with Gaurav because of Deepak.

But as time went by, Deepak had become a dust in the history. She still treated Gaurav as a friend.

Maybe other people’s words were right. Love was not about touching other’s heart unilaterally. Only resonance could spark the stirrings of love.

“Let’s go, Ishi. What are you thinking about?” Fifi held her hand.

What was she thinking about? At that moment, the face of Shivam suddenly appeared in Isha’s mind.

She hurried to get rid of such a scene.

She went to the restaurant downstairs with Fifi, Moni and Abhay and ordered some food.

Standing in front of Fifi, Abhay was talking with Fifi. Their conversation was closely linked to Gaurav.

Fifi was also willing to mention Gaurav. She didn’t understand what was wrong with Gaurav. Why didn’t Ishi like Gaurav? What a blind woman Ishi was!

.....

Shivam and Rudra were having a meal in a private room.

Rudra took out his phone and located the signal of Abhay’s phone according to the method taught by Shivam.