Isha regretted giving up Deepak.

“By the way, I wish your son and Himanshi can stay together for life,” Shivam said calmly.

But Mrs. Verma felt the implications in his words, as if to say “your son and Himanshi are perfect match, so don’t cause troubles for others.”

Mrs. Verma was frightened by Shivam’s imposing manner.

Once she was at a disadvantage, Mrs. Verma couldn’t find any suitable words to slander Shivam.

Shivam reminded her, “By the way, Mrs. Verma, I hope you can compensate for Isha’s clothes. After all, you dropped the coffee cup on purpose just now.”

Mrs. Verma deliberately stained Isha’s clothes and asked Isha to go to the bathroom so that she could bargain with Shivam.

Mrs. Verma’s scheme was exposed in front of Shivam.

Everything was seen through by Shivam.

Mrs. Verma stood up unhappily, and took the check away. Then she took out a stack of money and slapped it on the table.

When she was about to leave, the waiter brought two cups of drinks for Shivam and Isha, which were raspberry juice she couldn’t order just now.

For her, the drink was the limited edition. And the waiter told her that it was sold out. Shivam said nothing but the waiter directly brought the drink to him.

Who on earth was Shivam? Mrs. Verma unknowingly raised his status in her heart.

Shivam gave the money Mrs. Verma left as a tip to the waiter.

When Isha came out of the bathroom, Mrs. Verma had already left.

“Why did she leave?” Isha thought she had to endure Mrs. Verma’s nagging for a while.

“You are so determined. Of course she has to leave,” Shivam said.

After thinking for a while, Isha knew that Mrs. Verma was not easy to get along with. She had known this since five years ago.

Did Mrs. Verma change her personality five years later?

“That’s great. I don’t want to waste my time on her. What does their family matter have to do with me?”

Shivam was very satisfied with Isha’s opinion on Deepak and the affairs of the Verma family. He even felt that the drinks in front of him tasted better.

Isha picked up the glass and took a big sip. She was in a good mood all of a sudden. “What’s this? It’s so delicious. It tastes sweet and sour. It’s the perfect blend of sweet and sour! It’s like a refreshing taste. Can I bring two glasses of this for GunGun and Aunt Chen?”

“Sure. I’ll ask them to make the drinks,” Shivam nodded.

Squinting her eyes, Isha took another big sip, enjoying it very much.

Shivam planned to tell the waiter to prepare more materials so that Isha or someone else could order this drink in Isha’s name.

Of course, the drink was still rationed as usual. After all, the raw materials were very precious. It had nothing to do with money. If they offered unlimited amounts of the drink, Shivam thought the foreign suppliers would not agree.

........

The engagement ceremony of Deepak and Himanshi was held as scheduled.

Mrs. Verma couldn’t change her son’s mind, nor did she want to hurt their relationship. And Isha also refused her. As a result, she had no choice but to accept Himanshi.