A Wife Who Had Been Caught Cheating!

By instinct, Fifi immediately sensed the identity of this man. He was probably Abhay’s biological father, the man that Ishi had been thinking about returning Abhay to him, Shivam Pratap Singh!

Fifi slowly took a bite of the ice cream, and the expression on her face instantly became Gaurav’s.

“Why did you bite so much again? I won’t give you my ice cream next time!” Looking at the ice-cream that had been bitten a large mouthful, Isha complained.

Feeling the cold air outside the ice cream, she suddenly raised her head and bumped into the dark and thick eyes of Shivam!

“Shivam...” With an embarrassed smile, Isha quickly distanced herself from Fifi.

In fact, she knew clearly that Fifi was just a woman, but when she was suddenly bumped into by Shivam, she still felt embarrassed, like a wife who had been caught cheating, and didn’t know how to explain it.

She knew that something bad would happen when she came out with Fifi in men’s clothes!

Especially for Fifi, she had been pretending to be Gaurav the whole night!

Judging from the expression on Shivam’s face, Isha felt something was wrong.

Should she tell Shivam the identity of Fifi right away? Should she also explain what happened to Gaurav?

Thinking of so many things, Isha had a headache.

Shivam’s eyes fell on Fifi.

Fifi also raised her eyebrows and looked at Shivam evilly. This was indeed the man whom Ishi was looking for. What kind of a person was he? How could he let Ishi marry him so early?

He looked graceful and manly. But Gaurav had the sense of responsibility. Gaurav was powerful and loved Ishi very much. Could this man do that?

The two pairs of eyes intertwined, and an amount of silent rivalry between them started in an instant.

The two of them acted like peacock, showing their male charm and great hostility to each other.

Of course, Fifi was on behalf of Gaurav.

Standing aside, Isha was really afraid that the two people would fight the next second.

Fifi was good at fighting. Even professional boxers in the United States were no match for her. If she couldn’t stand Shivam and punched him...

After all, Shivam was just a driver. He couldn’t bear her punch!

Thinking of this, Isha quickly stood beside Shivam and stood between him and Fifi. “What a coincidence to meet you here. Oh, Mr. Rudra is also here.”

Once someone made a sound, the intense scene would be like a punctured balloon, slowly losing its momentum.

All of a sudden, an inexplicable intuition came to Shivam’s mind—the “man” in front of him was a woman who dressed like a man!

This idea came all of a sudden. He couldn’t explain why, and he immediately had such a determined idea.

She dressed like a man and even the Adam’s apple was well modified by cosmetic, with no flaws. But with this idea, Shivam’s face was not stamped with a lot of hostility.

Although Shivam was still jealous, he could accept the fact that a woman liked Isha.

Isha was popular and liked by others. He was also proud of her. His girl was so excellent and perfect!

Isha was born to be liked. She was such a good girl and deserved everyone’s love.

The coldness and cruelty in Shivam’s body faded away gradually because he saw through the identity of the “man” in front of him, and was replaced by warmth and gentleness.

What’s more, just now, Shivam faintly felt that Isha was very protective of him.

When he looked down at Isha, his eyes were full of warmth.

The other three people all felt Shivam’s change.

Fifi was surprised, ‘Does he recognize that I’m a woman? It’s impossible. Usually, only Abhay can accurately distinguish me from Gaurav, and no one else can do that. In particular, Miss Sharma had never been able to accurately recognize me. How could this man do that? He is indeed a threatening enemy.’

The father-son relationship was amazing! They had the same acute intuition.

Rudra, on the other hand, was still in a state of shock. He didn’t know what his brother’s sudden change meant. He didn’t know whether his brother would become more terrible or it was just the temporary calmness before the storm.

He looked at Isha, trembling with fear. Seeing that the expression on Shivam’s face calmed down, Isha also calmed down.

She thought to herself, ‘How could Shivam be jealous? I’ve thought too much! He must have lost control of his emotions just because he thought his self-esteem was hit. When he reacted, he would understand that it was not worth getting angry with another man for me. Look, he is really calm!’

Isha’s face showed an expression that said, “I knew it!”

Shivam kept silent for a while. He thought he shouldn’t be too rude since this person was Isha’s female friend.

As a husband, he should show respect to his wife in front of her friends.

He stretched out his hand and said, “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you.” Fifi shook hands with him.

Although Shivam felt that the person had strength, he knew that she was a woman.

Fifi shrugged and said, “Miss Sharma, I’m leaving now. See you another day.”

She winked at Isha and left in a relaxed and casual pace.

Isha heaved a sigh of relief, “Shivam, that’s my friend. We are just friends.”

She didn’t specially emphasize that Fifi was just her female friend, because she found that Shivam didn’t seem to care about it anymore, so she didn’t need to explain deliberately.

‘But why did I tell him that Fifi is just my friend?

Did I really insert myself into the role of Shivam’s wife?’

Isha immediately dispelled this unrealistic idea.

Rudra was confused. What was going on? Could anyone tell him? Why did his brother, who had been so jealous, suddenly wipe out the jealousy?

‘Did I go to the abnormal dimension space just now and miss out what happened in the middle of the story? I don’t understand it!’

Rudra had a lot of questions to ask, but he looked at both Shivam and Isha and didn’t know whom to ask or which question to ask.

“Oh God,” Isha muttered. It turned out that her ice cream had been melted into a sticky ball in her hand.

She frowned and pouted, “My durian ice cream...”

“Never mind, we can buy another one.” Shivam took her hand. He wiped the ice cream paste off her hand and took her to the ice cream shop to line up.

●●●●