I Can't Help but Want to See Him.

Here it is. You guys have voted so I'll not disappoint you. Do enjoy and don't forget to vote and kindly follow me too. ❤️😇🙏

●●●●●

Rudra was satisfied with the result. After watching the scene, he went to report the situation to Shivam and took several videos to Shivam.

"Brother, it's what you want." Rudra eagerly presented the video he had shot.

Shivam took it and said, "I asked you to focus on Fawad. How is it going?"

"Don't worry, brother. Someone has been watching him all the time to see what he is doing. How dare he have a crush on my sister-in-law? It's all his fault!"

Rudra told Shivam everything he had discussed with Isha.

Shivam really wanted to punish Fawad, and he also wanted Fawad to suffer a lot.

So what Isha suggested was more in line with his thought. Rudra was too single-minded and always dealt with things in a straight way. So Rudra's method couldn't hurt Fawad.

"What Isha said makes sense. Do as Isha wishes." Shivam's eyes were full of appreciation. No wonder she was his girl. He appreciated her style of doing things.

Rudra was a little disappointed, but she was his sister-in-law. Why should he be jealous of her?

"This is for you." Shivam gave Rudra a small reward.

Rudra was immediately excited, "What is it? What is it?"

He opened it and found it was the IP address of Abhay!

Abhay was called Abhay in the game. He was called Satan when he attacked the financial system of the Pratap Group. But no matter which name he used, he was hidden deeply. Rudra could only fight against him reluctantly. Abhay might have seen through a lot of information about the Pratap Group, but Rudra didn't even know what kind of person Abhay was.

Shivam helped Rudra get Abhay's IP address. It could be said that the IP address of Abhay was very useful for Rudra.

"Brother, you are so awesome! He has the IP address, which means he can directly locate Abhay's residence. In this way, it won't be difficult to know who Abhay is!" Rudra really liked this gift!

Only his brother could do that.

"Brother, how about you go with me to see the real face of Abhay tonight? Maybe we can invite him to our company for cooperation. No matter which position he is in, he is a talent!"

"No, I'm going home for dinner," Shivam refused firmly.

Compared with meeting a hacker or a game expert, he would rather have dinner with Isha.

In particular, Isha's work was not very smooth today. He hoped that when she needed him, he would be by her side.

It was not convenient for him to visit her directly, but he could pick her up and have dinner with her.

Rudra spread out his hands and said, "Okay. Do all the people in love like to hang out with each other?"

"You'll know when you have a lover," Shivam said flatly.

Rudra was speechless. Shivam's words hurt Rudra, the single man, so much!

.......

As soon as Isha finished her work, she received a message from Fawad.

It was the address and room number of a hotel.

He was confident that Isha would go.

Even if Rudra supported Isha, he didn't take Rudra seriously.