六十九 | You're taking me so well, love

六十九
forever

At his words, Kuina instantly became aroused

At his words, Kuina instantly became aroused. She knew that at that point, her whole body was begging for him, for his reward.

She felt him run his hands down her body, feeling every of her curves as he lowered himself down to the space in between her legs.

He tugged the skirt of her Kimono up above her waist, revealing her undergarment as he kissed along her inner thigh. She squinted her eyes shut, remembering the intense sensation and the clouds he was able to bring her to the last time in the kitchen.

But as much as she terribly wanted to feel that again, what she wanted even more was not just his tongue and his fingers. With that she needily clutched onto his hair, tugging at him. "I-I want y-your . . . y-your. . ." she trailed off before she buried her face into the pillow, too shy to finish her request.

Itachi seemed amused. "I know," he told her as he continued teasing her with his feather light kisses, his warm breath erupting goosebumps along her skin. "Trust me, Kuina, I also want that just as badly as you do." He fondled her thigh, rubbing it with his rough and sturdy palm. "But, I wouldn't want it to hurt for you."

Kuina flinched at his words and peered over at him. She didn't think it was going to hurt at first but at his words, she suddenly recalled the size of his cock. Her breath instantly trembled as she realised it was indeed going to hurt.

Itachi seemed to notice her shift of expression, and his gaze softened. "Don't worry, that's why I'll have to prepare you well."

Her breath hitched at his insinuation, and with that, she watched him effortlessly lift her hip and removed her underwear, yanking it down over one knee. Her breathing deepened as she saw a shift in his expression before a dangerous smile filled his eyes, staring at how dripping and ready she always was for him.

And before she could even process it, she felt his warm and slick tongue flicked against her wetness before he dragged it up, using it to bathe over her already swollen and sensitive clit. She mewed out as she quickly buried her face into the pillow, trembling.

He hummed at her reaction as he began working his skillful tongue, sucking and drinking up her juice in a manner that made whole body writhe beneath him.

She could barely breathe, her wetness spilled onto his bed and all over his tongue, her body growing weaker at his every touch. She closed her eyes as she bit onto her lips to stop the intense cries she wanted to yell out.

But once she grew quieter, it seemed to completely dissatisfied him. "Don't hold back your voice," he muffled against her, and with that he gave her a punishing but pleasurable smack right on her fold.

She flinched, a loud cry tore from her lips, no longer could bite it back. He seemed to smile, and not giving her time to catch her breath, he pushed two fingers into her sopping middle and took her clit in his mouth like she was his last meal.