Chapter 8: Drenched

"You're not a rapist are you?" I smiled at Christian as we walked out of the car.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be." He winked.

We walked inside the fancy hotel.

"Hi, Welcome to The Vilma Hotel." The girl at the front desk said as soon as Christian and I walked in the spiral doors.

The place was decorated with fancy chandeliers, high ceilings, and fake lighting. It was a beautiful place, there were shiny tile stairs going up on seperate sides and meeting in the center to a large hallway.

It was a golden beauty, the Vilma Hotel.

"Hey." Christian smiled at the receptionist.

"So, would you two want the honey moon suite?" She asked.

"Actually no, uh, we're just. . ." I stammered, tripping over my words.

"Yes ma'am." Christian said, giving the lady a charming smile.

"Okay," She said, typing a bunch of stuff on her computer, "So how's it feel just getting married?" She gave us a bright smile as Christian placed his arm around my waist, sending tingles down my spine.

"Well uh. We're, " I began as Christian poked my side and I giggled.

"Doing great!" He finished my sentence as I kept laughing.

"Okay, so how long are you staying?" She asked.

"Two nights, we'll be gone Monday morning at 5 a.m." He gave me a smile.

"Ok, two nights in the honey moon suite will be Three hundred and Forty five dollars, this includes the breakfast, lunch, and dinner available every day. The times for each are posted in the hallway as well as the elevator." She said, taking Christian's credit card out of his hand. "Ok, here's your reciept and your keys. Room 451." She handed him the reciept, keys, and his credit card, still smiling at him.

"Thank you." He smiled, reaching for my hand and intertwining our fingers. Our fingers fit perfectly together, the tingling sensation was in my hand now. I was worried that my hands would start sweating.

We walked up on one side of the giant stair case and walked into the elevator.

"A whole day with you, aren't I the luckiest guy ever?" He smiled at me as the elevator door shut.

"You know you didn't have to do that." I said.

"I did. The honeymoon suite usually has the best view."

"Ooh, so you've been here before?" I teased.

"No, my dad comes here a lot, he's always talking about the honey moon suite here." The words didn't seem to reach his eyes.

The elevator door opened and we stepped into an empty hallway. We walked to room 451 and unlocked the door.

It was beautiful. It felt like we were at the top of the world, the room was all windows and cozy carpets and rugs. The bed was giant and in the shape of a heart. There was a TV, a couch, a kitchen and a mini fridge full of food.

"I hope you like it." He stood beside me, staring at me as my eyes wandered around the room. It was huge.

"This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." I smiled at him, turning to face him completely.

His face inched closer. I could feel his breath on my face, " How about we finish what we started?" He whispered, smiling as he stepped closer, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I was so tempted to get rid of the tension between us and pull his lips onto mine, but then the thought of Eleanor's threats came into my mind.

"Wait Christian." I said, his eyes were halfway shut, he looked so sexy standing there in his white t-shirt, jeans, and blue sweater. "What about Eleanor?"