Chapter 11: Eleanor and her Threats

(MISSING BLURB)

We stepped out of his car, still kind of sleepy. It was 6:35 and school starts at 7:05.

"Come on, we'll drive to school today, we don't have to walk, we probably won't make it." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me to a pink room. There were pictures of famous boy bands everywhere. "Pick whatever you want, you can keep it. You have 20 mintes, we have to be out of here at least 5 minutes before school starts."

He kissed my cheek and stepped out. He was so cute when he was rushing. I stood in my spot, putting my fingers on the area where his lips touched my cheek. It was burning hot. I never knew something so little as a kiss on the cheek or holding hands could throw feelings at me like this. I've never felt anything like this before. And I probably shouldn't.

I hit the shower, stepping out with only a towel wrapped around me.

His sisters clothes were a little small on me, but I could manage. I put on a pair of socks just as Christian stepped into the room.

His eyes widened, his mouth gaped open in a giant O.

"You ready?" He said, not taking his eyes off me.

"Do I look ok?" I asked, looking into his brown eyes for approval.

"Yeah," he grinned goofily, he looked like he was trying so hard to keep his eyes on my face.

"Should I wear a sweater over this? Just in case it's cold?"

"No." He said, a little too quickly, " I mean no, you look stunning, phenomenal!" He grinned, looking at his watch. "Shit!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs.

"What?" I asked, my shoes in my other hand.

"It's 6:55, we'd be lucky if we made it on time." He hopped into the car and so did I. The engine roared to life as he began the two minute drive to school, " It's gonna be kind of hard to find a parking spot right now." His nerves seemed to calm as we arrived at the school in just two minutes. I tied my shoe laces as he searched for a parking spot.

"Hey, Chris. calm down, we're here." I smiled at him as he parked the car.

"Yeah, we have to get to class or we're late." He parked the car and stepped out of his mustang.

"Calm down, we're like 10 minutes early, classes don't start until 7:05." I said, his strong hand still holding onto mine.

My heart beat was racing, his touch sent butterflies in my stomache and ghosts in my spine, but my heart was probably just beating so fast because of all the speed walking.

He slowed down as we stepped into the school, his fingers still intertwined with mine.

"Holy Shit!" He said, his eyebrows furrowing, "Who the fuck did this?" He yelled at the hallway full of people, crushing a piece of paper in his hands.

People turned their heads away from their lockers to stare at christian.

There was a picture of me on every locker and classroom door, puckering up for a kiss. It was the almost kiss with Mike from my old school.

My heart sank, my entire body filling with worry and fear.

Who would do this? How did someone even get a picture like this?

I warned you. Eleanor's voice played in my head. It wasn't just an empty threat, she was serious, and I am seriously afraid of what else she can get ahold of. What other ways will she embarrass me?

I looked at Christian, he was angry. In a simple word, I'd descibe him as furious, and I'm pretty sure he knew who did this.

I don't want anyone getting hurt.