Chapter 2: Not my Name

HELLOOOOOOO EVERYONE! I HAVE CHANGED SOME CHAPTERS TO WHERE ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ IT. THESE ARE PRIVATE CHAPTERS AND YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING TO READ THEM. DON'T WORRY, THE WHOLE BOOK IS NOT LIKE THIS, BUT IT IS BEING PUBLISHED SOON SO I WILL LEAVE IT UP HERE WITH SOME MISSING BLURBS. EXCLUSIVE CHAPTERS COMING SOON FOR FOLLOWERS ONLY! :) enjoy!

Now available! Copy and paste the link below!

https://www.amazon.com/Girl-That-Didnt-Explode-Bliss-ebook/dp/B075R5QC8C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1512249948&sr=8-2&keywords=veronica+soliman

(Lmk what you think and check out my profile for updates on when chapters will be updated and when the book will be posted online. Don't worry the unedited version will still be here)

--------------------------------------

It was very crowded in our small van. My parents thought it was necessary to pack a lot of condoms because 'they didn't want to make another mistake', so before we left, they went to Walgreens and spent about fifty dollars on forty condom packs. That's a lot.

I sat quietly as dad drove our van. He usually never let us inside because it was strictly for work only. Mom fell asleep moments after we started driving. They were wearing their night clothes which meant under-garments only.

I looked at my book the entire time. I didn't want to accidentally catch a glance of their old bare bodies.

I shut my eyes tight, these would be two very long days, maybe I can sleep through them.

I shut my eyes, knocked out. Hopefully Florida will be a chance for a better oppurtunity.

"Emma, we're here, " My mother said, again messing up on my name, she nudged my side as she pulled out her suitcase of bathroom supplies.

"Mom, you named me Pure." I tried to fight back, but my feeble attempt did nothing.

"Yes, of course Candice." She smiled, rolling her eyes and hopping out of the car, she looked like a stripper.

"Are we in Florida?" I asked, yawning.

"No Wood, we're at a motel 6. We're staying the night and tomorrow we're going to finish, but good news, we're in Texas now!!"A broad smile was on her face as dad walked out of the van and grabbed her almost-bare butt. I looked away, she was wearing a thong.

This was way too disturbingly gross. They started sucking face, making a lot of disgusting sounds.

"Dad, mom, can we go inside now?" I asked, stepping away gradually, it was extremely embarrassing being around these two and not in the typical embarrassing parents way.

"Just a minute," Mom said, pulling away from dad for a slight second.

A minute to her would probably last an hour, so I took the liberty of grabbing my wallet and walking inside.

"Hi, do you need a room for one?" The receptionist asked, her eyes scanning me in repulsion as she gave me a dirty look.

"Uh no, I need two rooms, please make them seperate."

"Uh oh, trouble in paradise?" The lady at the motel 6 asked, chewing her gum rather loudly.

"No. How much would it cost?" I asked, trying to avoid the question.

"It depends, do you want cojoined rooms or completely separated? And why do you want two rooms for yourself? Are you 18 years or older? Because I'm not allowed to give rooms to minors." The nosy lady asked.

"Miss, I just, please, it's been a long day." I groaned in frustration as a satisfied grin appeared in her sleezy face.

"Ok," She laughed to herself, "that'll be fifty-two dollars for both rooms and one person." She smirked, smacking her gum between her teeth irritably.

"Ok," I mummbled, grabbing five tens and a two from my wallet.

"Here you go kid, don't go crazy." She said uninteresred, handing me the keys and a reciept.

I walked back outside to see my parents, I shut my eyes. This was too gross. Why does it have to be me that ends up with these parents?

"Mom, dad, I have a room." I announced, hoping they would listen as I held the keys in front of them.

"Great, come on hot stuff, let's go." My dad winked at mom as he lifted her up into his arms and started kissing her boobs.

Ew.

What did I ever do to deserve a life like this?

"Wow, this is nice Gina, good work." Mom said to me as she and dad stepped into the room, shutting the door in my face.

"My names Pure mom, please. . . just." I whispered at their door and began walking to my own.

My head hit the pillow and I fell sound asleep.

I could get lost in my dreams without them there to destroy them. And if I did get lost, I'd still wake up and be here.

Hopefully they'd just forget me here. Texas is pretty nice, maybe I could start my own life without them here.

(Missing blurb)