Chapter 14: Christian

The above picture is my new story, check it out on my profile!

I awoke with a huge headache.

It was dark outside, an annoying thing beside me kept buzzing. It kept beeping steadily.

I turned my head around the dark room. I was still in the hospital. A dark figure sat beside me, it's head resting at the foot of the bed.

The IV needles were still stuck in my arm. I recall taking them out.

I pulled them out again.

I looked at the heart rate moniter beside me. My heart was beating steadily. It was too dark to try and leave so I might as well wait until morning.

"Pure?" A sleepy voice said. The heartbeat moniter began beating faster and faster. I could recognize that voice in my sleep.

My heart best loud and fast.

"Christian." I smiled, tearing up. He was immediately by my side, his arms wrapped around me.

"I'm so so sorry." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Chris, you have nothing to be sorry for." I said, I couldn't help but smile. If there was an audience here, they probably would have clapped the moment he flipped his messy hair as he looked at me. He sat on the bed beside me, all I could think about was how to get the heart moniter to stop.

"Yeah, It was my fault. It was my fault Pure." He said, his voice strained and hurt. " I couldn't stop you from getting hurt, I wasn't there to protect you."

"You don't have to protect me Christian."

"Yeah, I do. I know about your life Pure. You're parents try to pretend your not there, they're like mine." He said, I thought I saw a tear trail down his cheek.

I reached for his face, my hand feeling the wetness under his eyes. He had been crying.

"None of this is your fault." I said, putting both my hands around his cheeks, feeling the strong outlines of the jawbones, "Look at me Christian." I said.

"My parents are dead." He said, looking me right in the eye.

Feeling filled inside me. Anger, fear, repulsion, and the one that stood out the most was sadness as the beautiful boy in front of me tried to be strong.

He tried to hold his tears.

"Christian, nothing is your fault."

"Pure, you don't understand." He said, his voice rising, "I couldn't save them, I couldn't save you. Everyone I love is getting hurt and all I can do is stand in the sideline and watch."

"You, you love me?" I whispered, as his head nodded between my hands.

"Since that day we met outside your house." He whispered, his face getting closer. My hear rate rising, he was centimeters away. The heart moniter kept beeping like crazy. This boy makes me feel things I've never felt before.

His lips pressed onto mine, consuming me in pure bliss. (No pun intended). The feelings and emotions inside me seemed to be a thin line that swiveled around in a circle and ripped. His lips began moving toward my chin, and then my neck leaving a trail of warm kisses.

"I love you." I whispered in the darkness as his lips came crashing onto mine.

************************************

I know, short chapter but I had to have a fill in for the next chapter coming!

Love you! Make sure you vote, comment and comment some more!

What did you think of this chapter?